• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thoughts on Gags?

Aeveirra

TMF Expert
For lers: Do you prefer to gag your ticklee?
What do like/dislike about it?

For lees: Do you like being gagged while tickled?
Why or why not?

Myself: I am mosly a lee, and I love being gagged! :) I think muffled laughter is really hott, plus I like the inability to tell my ler to stop ;) hehe

Aesthetically, I find gags neither hot nor sexy, but rather extremely tacky. In my opinion, gags are the mullets and the double-wides of the tickling community. Being tickled involves a lot of heavy breathing and anything that hinders that air flow is counterproductive and outright dangerous. Might as well tickle someone with their head under water.

Aesthetically, I find gags neither hot nor sexy, but rather extremely tacky. In my opinion, gags are the mullets and the double-wides of the tickling community. Being tickled involves a lot of heavy breathing and anything that hinders that air flow is counterproductive and outright dangerous. Might as well tickle someone with their head under water.

Well.... That's rather negative :eek:

I don't like them. I want to hear the laughing. And also, I want comfort.

I love gags, but not for the whole scene (gotta hear that un-muffled laughter). I've always seen them as adding another layer to the lee's helplessness, plus I really love the the sounds of the lee's muffled laughter/screaming.

I completely agree with this.

I love muffled laughter. Plus I'd probably like to use a gag because I hate my laugh. :p

For me, gags defeat the whole purpose of tickling; I want to hear the 'lee's laughter, not stifle it. Besides, there are the safety concerns DAJT brought up.

So many gags. So many mouths. So little time. I love everything about them. :dom:

No on gags.
For me, it means you don't get to hear the laughter, the begging, the pleading, the attempts at negotiation that break apart into helpless giggles... A big part of the fun is the interaction.

I personally love being gagged while tickled. Take it the next level too by using a leather hood with a gag. I love the whole not being able to say stop thing.

I like being tickled both with and without a gag. Having a gag removed during a session, only to have it put back in at some point afterwards, definitely puts me in my place as a lee!

For me as the Ler, I leave it up to the Lee. I think both ways are hot really - I like hearing the laugh and giggles and crazy noises that only come from really being tickled hard and for me, as the Lee, I tend to be pretty loud and definitely make some weird noises hahaha. Sometimes I shock myself with the noises I make lol.

I don't mind a gag really but I do a LOT of heaving breathing and I like being a little bratty sometimes vocally, other times, I'll try to verbally convince myself that I can indeed "take it" and I like that verbal volley with my Ler.

Much of the time when I think I can try to "zen" through a certain tickle zone, I totally end up failing and erupting into mass laugh/giggles.

Not a fan of them myself.

I like to hear the laughter.

~ toyou

I absolutely hate gags. I would never wear one, nor would I ask a young lady to do so. What's the point? For me the fun in seeing someone being tickled is all about the laughter, and begging, and the gag takes all that away.
Plus as has been mentioned already, it must be kind of hard to breathe if you're being tickled while gagged.
No gags for me either as the ler or lee. IMHO it kind of takes tickling to a dark place.

I love gags, but not for the whole scene (gotta hear that un-muffled laughter). I've always seen them as adding another layer to the lee's helplessness, plus I really love the the sounds of the lee's muffled laughter/screaming.

i totally agree!

I think gagging is more related to domination fetish than to tickling. Someone who tickles for the sake of dominating, will enjoy gagging. But for most of us, tickling lovers, this is not about domination, this is about having fun and making people feel intense delicious things. I personally hate when tickling is related to domination as if it were a subset, when it actually is a thing of it's own genre, and it is actually more related to foot fetish -or armpit fetish, or belly fetish- than to other strange things. So, honestly, the gagging goes beyond the taste of fine tickling. If strings and ties are ever used, are only for functionality, so you can resist more tickling, not to feel dominated or to feel humiliated. And actually, I think in real life, most people do not ever tie others, I think usually tickling happens as a spontaneous fun thing, or in a game, like tickling fight.

I don't really like gags on my lees (like everyone else, I like to hear the laughter), but I do like them on me. So I could take 'em or leave 'em.

I didn't think I would like the gag, but when my ler used one it added to my feeling of helplessness. Along with the blindfold I think it made me even more sensitive. It was a bit smaller than normal which I appreciated as well. But then again it did make it harder to catch my breath!

I could take it or leave it, it's up to the ler and whether or not they just wanna tickle and hear my giggles or tickle and have complete domination over me.

I actually hate gags, keeping your mouth open or having something stuffed in my mouth is not something I would like or do to anyone else. I don't mind a blindfold but no gags, if i'm that loud then I need to go someplace else. Even if your a screamer to do all that screaming while being tickled is almost unnecessary but eh whatever its up to people who float there own boat.

Not a fan for two reasons.
#1 I like to hear the laughter.

#2. Safety reason. It could be hard for the lee to breath while having a gag,or they may start gagging .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back