• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thoughts on ticklishness

mk31762

TMF Poster
I've been wanting to discuss this for some time now and, since I'm in the process of de-lurking anyway (don't try it at home!) this seemed as good a time as any.

A pet belief of mine is that ticklishness is not a static quality. No one is truly not ticklish. It's really all about anticipation and teasing. It seems like, more often than not, it's treated as though it's a built-in, unchanging attribute - like skin color. So many of the commercial video offerings show someone who is bound and subsequently attacked by flying fingers. There's no finesse, no talk, no teasing. There's something immature about that. If I were the 'lee in a situation like that, I would just find it irritating. Which may be why a lack of authenticity is one of the most common complaints about commercial videos. There's a lot of screaming and grunting but no real laughter.

When I was young and first discovering I had this fetish, I remember that it was the uncontrollable laugher that really excited me. Seeing an otherwise composed and mature adult dissolve into hysterics was an experience of almost overwhelming pleasure.

A perfect example is my girlfriend. When we first started dating she wasn't all that ticklish - a little on her sides, a little more under her arms, not at all on her feet, which really disappointed me since, like so many around here, I have an intense foot fetish. But after just a few months it's been kind of like a conditioned response, and I don't say this to brag, only to make my point - I can tie her up to the bed and make her laugh uncontrollably by just running my index finger down the inside of her arm all the way down to her waist - just once! It's really intoxicating. And I think the secret is the talking and the teasing I do before I even get to that point. And I can barely touch her feet anymore without her laughing and trying to pull away.

Of course it does feed the ol' ego a bit to know I have the magic touch with her. :cool2:

I'm not saying all the commercial material is bad, either. some is amazingly good. There's that new company, for instance, the one that does the challenges - no I'm not affiliated with them! - they seem to get it. Really good stuff!

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? I would love to hear.

Some people just are not ticklish.I have had a couple of lady friends that were ticklish when they were younger,but it just went away and nothing could change that.One of them even told me how much she missed being ticklish she had loved it so much.And i tried,believe me and nothing worked.I would say you are very lucky and enjoy it while you can.

I think I have to go with Bugman on this one. I have known ladies that were not so outwardly ticklish, but get them alone and tease them a little and...BINGO! They're screaming with laughter.

On the other hand, I've seen women not so ticklish under any circumstances. It's just a matter of physiology and mentality.

You're Not What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I Have Also Known People That Were Simply No Longer Ticklish, At Least In Certain Spots. The "foreplay" Aspects Of Tickling Do Increase The Intensity/pleasure For Ler And Lee. Congratulations On The Relationship And The Consentual Love Of Tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back