• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thread topics that should be retired

The Sean Man

1st Level Yellow Feather
What overused thread topics would you wish would go away and never appear again?

Anything that asks stuff like, "Which toe on the left foot is the most ticklish."

From a tickling perspective, probably none of them as long as they are relevant.

Dont get me wrong, there are threads that are started or recycled here all the time. But the fact is, some of us often forget that we have read these responses a million times since AMT, but the new guy or girl that started it hasnt. So to them, it isnt new. And while we could certainly ask them to use the search function for my reply to where Im most ticklish (as an example)...then we are basically telling them not to participate. The site becomes less of a message board and more of a crude wiki with probably the largest repository of useless tickling stats ever.

From a non tickling perspective, I wont really delve to deep into because I dont want to take the thread off topic. I have never been a fan of P & R, and if I logged in tonight when I got off work and it was completely wiped, I wouldnt be the least bit upset. But I know many of you love it, so to each their own and I choose not to go in there. Which probably wouldnt be a bad strategy to take whenever we see a thread we dont care for...just not get involved and let the participants have their fun.

Just throwing a random idea out here...

What about some form of "Tickling FAQ"? Or a "Tickling 101" for new peeps? It could be either a locked thread in the Tickling Discussion forum, or some form of clickable link to a PDF.

That way, most of the 'basic' questions would be answered, thereby cutting down on thread repetition. :smilestar

Cool idea, except who determines what the Tickling 101 items are? And I can already see the thread now:

"I know its in the FAQ, but I wanted to hear members' perspectives on (enter dupe topic here).

If its a memory issue, thats one thing, but if its just people being tired of seeing it...seems like that can lead to a slippery slope.

Hmm...an excellent point.

I guess the fairest way to create a "Tickling 101" would be to hunt back through the forums and find what topics/questions are appearing on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, I can't think of any alternatives at the moment. Maybe it's just one of those things that has to be endured when you've got an online community of thousands. :idunno:

Any post that tries to associate hair color with ticklishness. I've never truly gotten that one.

Yeah, sure.. some repetitive threads that are forseen as slightly mundane and blase, but are posted by tentative new users are a perfect opening outlet for them to take a step into the community.

We've all been here long enough that we've seen 2+ already, but it's kind of the stepping stone some new users need to understand or communicate about their fetish.

Honestly, I would do away entirely with "hi. if u saw me n dis position an i wuz tied up and soo00o0o0o0 tiklish, wuld u tikle me?!??"

Yeah, sure.. some repetitive threads that are forseen as slightly mundane and blase, but are posted by tentative new users are a perfect opening outlet for them to take a step into the community.

We've all been here long enough that we've seen 2+ already, but it's kind of the stepping stone some new users need to understand or communicate about their fetish.

Actually, you do make a good point. Last thing a new member needs is to be shot down just because a topic has been discussed a billion times before. Not like they'd know that anyway.

Yeah, I know I posted a bunch of threads that were old news to many folks, but I hadn't been aware. And, with each new face brings a new opinion.

Honestly, I would do away entirely with "hi. if u saw me n dis position an i wuz tied up and soo00o0o0o0 tiklish, wuld u tikle me?!??"

I WOOD TIKKL U CUZ UR HAWT!!!

*puts on serious face*

I suppose it's all for self-gratification. People that like being on the receiving end of a good tickling enjoy knowing that others find them, um... tickleable. ;)

the threads about what celebrities you most want to tickle always seem a little redundant to me

I'm not really a big fan of when someone slaps up a couple of pics & asks the question : "Who do you think looks more ticklish?"

How the hell is anyone supposed to gauge ticklishness solely based on how someone looks?

:ranty:

Thread that seem absurd or that don't fit the forum that they're in shouldn't be retired. They should be moved to the Silly Stuff Forum. :D

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back