• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three little feet-tickling clips

beatehase2000

TMF Master
Just what the title says.
Hope you`ll enjoy
Longstreet

Attachments

• fttk1.mpeg
    1.8 MB
  • dude01s.mpg
    242 KB
  • ultimate.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 6,042
Great clips Longstreet and thank you for posting them. The girl in the second clip must have deathly ticklish feet if just a Q tip makes her laugh that much and the girl in the third clip is Lily and she has to be one of the most ticklish models in the business.Keep up the posts they are very much appreciated.

Ohh... good old dude1s.mpg

One of the first clips I've ever seen. It was one of my pers fav.

I wonder if longer versions exits.

Tnx for posting!

An excellent little trio, Longstreet! Thank you for sharing them, I was in the mood for a little feet tk tonight. :happy:

help

can someone please tell me why when there's three clips like this my media will only play the first one, the other two it won't play?

Guess you need to update your mediaplayer.

Latest version should be around no.9. Now, if you play them from a Win9x / Win XP machine...

fttk1

HisDefiantSchnookums said:
An excellent little trio, Longstreet! Thank you for sharing them, I was in the mood for a little feet tk tonight. :happy:

Have you got available the entire clip fttk1? can you post it please? thank you

Not sure if there's a FAQ on media files, but to get the lastest media player you could download it from www.microsoft.com

Not all media files are covered, yet. Some require more exotic codecs - such as DivX.

Reg's.

sex of "ers" and "ees" Pleeeeese!

Please don't think I'm unappreciative....I sincerely appreciate the "posters" but those of us with the old 56K/ dial up modems would appreciate you even more if you'd pleeeeeeeze post the genders of "ers" and "ees"......Speaking as a devout F/f fan....and from the content of this third post (M/f) I won't bother taking the 15 minutes to download clip #1....I'm guessing it's another M/f?
Pleeeeeze all you posters....Pleeeeeze give a description of gender on all your gracious postings!!!! M/f? F/f? FFFFFFFFFFFFF/fffffffffffffff? Thanks again

shouldv said:
Please don't think I'm unappreciative....I sincerely appreciate the "posters" but those of us with the old 56K/ dial up modems would appreciate you even more if you'd pleeeeeeeze post the genders of "ers" and "ees"......Speaking as a devout F/f fan....and from the content of this third post (M/f) I won't bother taking the 15 minutes to download clip #1....I'm guessing it's another M/f?
Pleeeeeze all you posters....Pleeeeeze give a description of gender on all your gracious postings!!!! M/f? F/f? FFFFFFFFFFFFF/fffffffffffffff? Thanks again

Hi shouldv,

I guess you are right. I usually describe the clips posted by me. Forgotten it this time.
Sorry
Longstreet

Thank you Longstreet

Thanks for acknowledging my letter Longstreet....yes, you are most always 100% considerate with posting the "genders"....and as always, 100% generous with your postings....I look forward to your F/f postings as I'm sure will many other F/f fans with these slow dial up modems.....thanks again Longstreet!!!

Boy, the lee in dude01s sure sounds a lot like one of my favorite tickle models, Julia Parton. I believe she is genuinely ticklish.

persianplaya said:
where do we have to go to get the latest version ?

Windows Update...!!! the site that is..! btw...I have WMP9, and it does the same thing as jp40 described. I'm guessing it's the server.

And thanks for the clips Longstreet...I can never get enough of Luscious Lilly...!!

Last edited:
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back