• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three Worthy Causes to Remember at Christmas

dlsosetx

TMF Regular
Christmas always brings out fundraising efforts from all sorts of charity groups.Most are honest,some are ripoffs,but I'd like to definitely endorse three as overwhelmingly worthy.First is the Salvation Army with their annual "bell ringers" at malls & stores across the country.I did this back in 1990,& saw firsthand how much they helped people in need,not only at Christmas,but all year.The second is the Marine Reserves "Toys for Tots" program.The coke rewards program is one way you can donate to them.Last,but not least,is through local newspapers with their Christmas programs,that have names like "Empty Stocking Fund","Goodfellas",etc.Not only do they give toys,but also necessities like food & clothing to underpriviledged in their areas.Whatever charities you help during the holiday season,please remember these.

My work is sponsoring drives for Toys For Tots, Salvation Army, and one of the local food pantries this year. Love the bell ringers, because it's cold volunteering.

My work is sponsoring drives for Toys For Tots, Salvation Army, and one of the local food pantries this year. Love the bell ringers, because it's cold volunteering.

I know about how cold bell ringing can be,I did it in 1990.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back