• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Threesome in Clearwater

Let me translate your add for you.....
basically - I have money, i might be married / you might be married and lets not tell anyone, lets have sex, i have money again.

Don't worry it's not the add, it's them.

Thanks for your expertise

Let me translate your add for you.....
basically - I have money, i might be married / you might be married and lets not tell anyone, lets have sex, i have money again.

Don't worry it's not the add, it's them.

As I stated, when the newspaper personals (the village voice for example) were popular, it was simple to meet others into tickling. Did it always result in a match? of course not. But people MET and talked face to face. Now everyone wants to be an expert at sitting near a keyboard "getting to know someone" and how long that process is supposed to take before it is reasonable to meet in person.

If you aren't interested, why write a post here? We are all just regular folks looking to satisfy a desire, and we don't need ball busting from the peanut gallery because we aren't all as perfect as you. I don't write personal ads for a living, it was honest and from the heart. If you don't like it move on, just like I do when I read something that does not interest me. I don't sit there and send condescending emails to that person like I am so great and they are so stupid.

And you're not the sharpest pencil in the box are ya......the "don't tell anyone" comment you made shows just how naive and ridiculous you are. Ask anyone who has planned a tickle munch and they will tell you that the confidentiality of the participants is important.

Mind your own business, please. No one needs your BS.
Thank you

Would advise a bit of temperance in follow up posts to any personal. We have a rather niche interest and all told there aren't too many of us, so the more filters/criterion you add, the longer it may take to hear back. Certainly more than two weeks. Now anyone coming here sees you ad and that your next fellow up was super negative, and then intensely aggressive when another person popped in, albeit with a less than helpful comment. At any rate, the first impression someone has of you is kinda rough from this thread.

Maybe a new one is in order, you sound like you've got alot to offer to that right person out there. Who knows, maybe between then and now, you've found someone. I wish all my fellow philes nothing but the best of luck!

Aren't trolls just the BEST? You're not wrong about your approach or about your estimation of the situation. Even Craigslist was more productive toward meeting new folks, but now that's gone now, too. It may be more productive to meet new people and pique their interest in this particular niche. Keep going, bro.

And, "add", or is it "ad", as in "advertisement"? Not knowing proper grammar or spelling has a way of undermining an entire message, tennis man. Just saying.

Tantric: I was extremely polite to this moron but thank you for your input anyway.

Evil: Glad to see some folks have been around a while and know how it used to be with the newspaper ads. Thanks for commenting. :)

You are also right about the moron criticizing the original post, and calling this an "add". It's funny when you get criticized by the stupid.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back