• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thunderstorms...

Adam

1st Level Indigo Feather
Been getting a lot of them in Baltimore lately. Last night we had a crapload of lightning to go along with it. As I sit here at 4:22pm, the wind is a-blowin' again and it's practically black outside... and I get to drive to my grandmother's birthday dinner in about an hour. Fun times. Any crazy weather in your part of the country, my TMF friends?

Yep those thunderstorms hit NYC as well. Got stuck in some very torrential downpours this afternoon. But now its cleared up and looks great again.

Send some of that rain this way would ya?Its almost 100 here and dry as an old bone.

Same here in Ct on and off this past month and today was no different...

Lots of thunder and lightning today..

Lancaster has been getting many thunderstorms too, all summer. Right now there are storms just west of us, so they may show up here not long off. I'm sick of it already. It will be nice when the weather cools off, and we wont have them for several months.

Mitch

We had a lot of thunderstorms here as well recently.
As long as I'm not outside while it's pouring I don't mind them at all though.
I love sitting on my balcony and watching the lightning - thats simply beautiful.

Weathers fucked up here.

It's because we're so close to Canada.

Been rainy on and off, dark and then sunny.. got a dope breeze right now, though.

we've been getting some heavy thunderstorms here recently. I've always liked thunderstorms since I was a kid so the more severe they are the better i like it. I like laying in bed at night looking out the window and seeing the lightning flash and hearing the rumble of the thunder.

Send some of that rain this way would ya?Its almost 100 here and dry as an old bone.

Then you Texas people get flooded, and we watch you on CNN paddling your rowboats.:jester:

We have had storms near here, but take notice that Maryland seems to be getting the brunt of them for most of the day.:wow:

I usually don't mind storms too much but they have been pretty frequent lately. That thunder and lightning was going nuts at like 3 or 4 this morning. Not good when you're trying to get some shuteye.

Then you Texas people get flooded, and we watch you on CNN paddling your rowboats.:jester:

We have had storms near here, but take notice that Maryland seems to be getting the brunt of them for most of the day.:wow:

Thats ok Carl.In a few months i'll be watching you guys dig out from under a foot of snow.:p

Here in Ohio it's been like... 100 degrees since three or so weeks ago. It's horrible, I'd rather have thunderstorms.

We're entering a heat wave here in Lincoln. Its in the upper nineties right now and should peak in the hundreds tomorrow. June was when we got hammered with storms.

I love thunderstorms, but sometimes simple rain is better. One of my favorite memories is sitting in an open garage playing music with my buddies, watching the rain fall.

Heh... it's dark and the sky rumbles once again. Looks like the storm is coming back.

here in ny its dark and rainy earlyer there were thunder storms i dont like rain a whole lot but i like thunder

Not only have the storms here been more frequent lately, but they are also much more intense. I think that with global warming, it will just get worse. There seems to be no such thing as a gentle rain anymore.

I love thunderstorms (and Im going to school for meteorology)

OK, maybe we'll send you some thunderstorms without all that annoying lightning. Or if you like lightning too, cool beans. And you'd make a cute weather girl. :D

It cleared up today.

But yesterday there was a tornado watch in York County which was headed toward Baltimore. Hail varied from nickel size to tennis balls.:eek:

I say dem yankees is hoggin' up all d'gud rainclouds... Hey, let's plan another civil war and demand more textile mills and rainclouds.

It's because we're so close to Canada.

Typical, blaming Canada :)

We always get kickass thunderstorms in Scotland. There's an old mill beside my flat with a copper dome. A couple of years ago it was hit by lightning while I was having a party. Everyone jumped out of their skin and a few shrieked, but the best reaction was from my friend who was changing the cd. He stayed in position, hunched over the cd payer which was on the floor, jumped up in the air without changing position, landed and stayed frozen in place for about 10 seconds. Once we all realised that it wasn't a terrorist attack, it was fecking hilarious.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back