• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TIA - new ticklee at Skelyrata - double tickled with Violetta -sandwich tickling

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
tiafull.gif

WE OPEN NOVEMBER WITH A NEW BEAUTIFUL AND VERY TICKLISH GIRL! <br>
Her name is Tia, a sweet little petite that will cautivate your with her giggling laugh, and her beautiful body! This girl is the kind that I love to tickle because she is very sensitive to the sensual touch, and the slight move of a feather, but also she brakes a part when you dig into those ticklish spots with bad intentions! But little did Tia know that Violetta was in the apartment and about 15 minutes into the hour she comes into the room and we double tickle poor Tia making her beg for stop. Watch her naked body sweat by all the jumping, struggling and laughing! The second half of this hour is in the bedroom where Tia is tied, naked, spreadeagled, and you will see that she is very spread and very stretched and with very little space to move. There I start tickling her slowly and sensitive that got freshed and soft during the mid break. Also for this part I turned the fan on to make sure she stayed soft and ticklish! The bed proved to be her worst experience ever! And when Violetta joins tickling her on her feet while I tickle her on her armpits and ribs, you will see this girl laugh hysterical, going out of breath and reaching her limit where she calls the safeword needing to catch some oxygen. After a little break, you will see Violetta tied on top of Tia and me tickling the both of them in another fun exciting sandwich tickling segment! To wrap this amazing hour, I roll the dices and Violetta will do to Tia what they order. Lick her body! Kiss her toes! Grab her boobs! And much more. Then is Tia's turn to do to Violetta what the dices say! This dices thing is turning to be a very erotic game that we will exploit more! This are just the highlights of this amazing hour in which you will not get bored!
<p>
<a href="http://girlstiedandtickled.com/inside/freeclips/tiafullteaser.wmv">
Free preview</a></p>
<p>

You can buy this video at www.girlstiedandtickled.com

<p>

excellent

::sighs:: "very well done, brought a very large smile to my face I tell ya"

Tia may well be the best model you have (I think she's the prettiest, though Alexis Capri may well be most ticklish). I'd like to see either Tia or Alexis stretched out and tortured the way you did it to Emily in "Painfully Stretched and Tickle Tortured". If memory serves, that was the clip where you tickled her with the duck.

You can leave out the duck.

I'd like to see Tia and/or Alexis be put through some of the other trials that you previously put Emily through, such being forced to hold onto the 5 pound weights above the head while being tickled, having to do crunches in that Ab Lounge or whatever chair to avoid being tickled, or having to hold onto the workout bench like you did to Emily in your most recent Emily clip.

Oh, and I just saw in this one clip breast tickling and inner thigh tickling. It's nice to know that SOME of our producers realize that there are other spots besides the feet and armpits.

wow, great preview thanks!!, even some boob tickling, i liked to see some more boob tickling on violetta, just wondering how she reacts on that.
super work you doing skelyrata.
grtz. ttl.

All feet tickling clip! Nine minutes long!

For those of you who like all feet tickling clips, this one is for you.

tiafeet.gif

Tia feet tickled
Tia is totally naked, tied to the bed, spread eagled, and totally helpless. In this nine minutes clip you will see Violetta tickling her feet while Skelyrata tickles her armpits and sides. A very intense video that pushes poor little Tia to her limit. Ok so is not feet tickling only, is full body tickling, but her feet are tickled that whole nine minutes and you will see her reaching her limit.

You can buy this clip in Skelyrata feet tickling store.

I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you dude, but I can not even bring myself to check out a preview so long as I see you in it.

Hire some good looking guy to do the work for you, or get a woman in there to be the 'ler, but buddy.... you and the beautiful models you hire...? Not even close.

This is just bad for business.

Here we go again!

First of all thank you very much for helping keep this threat at the top even if you are a loser that has only posted 7 times since 2003 and whose last 4 posts have bad mouthing others. You can understand why I won't give any respect about what you think.

Now, since I am not gay, I don't care if you like me or not,
but if you are gay, I am glad you don't like it!

Also for your information, there are lots of women out there that think am cute! :Hyrdrogen
And those are the ones that I want to like me!

But this is what I suggest you to do. Imagine that you are in my place tickling those naked girls, and making money! Now, tell me, would you give a damn about what a loser posted in a forum about how you look? Get a life!

I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you dude, but I can not even bring myself to check out a preview so long as I see you in it.

Hire some good looking guy to do the work for you, or get a woman in there to be the 'ler, but buddy.... you and the beautiful models you hire...? Not even close.

Skelyrata, I totally agree with you that you shouldn't care what that guy thinks, and that he's an asshole, BUT...

In my opinion, it's far classier to actually just ignore assholes than to fire out the comebacks, and I think it's particularly sleazy to bring out the old "are you gay" kind of talk.

I just think it's very unappealing and unprofessional.

First of all I have to say I have not been a fan of your material before, but that is the best preview I have seen, and may well buy this one.

Now on the point of whether you should be in the videos. Well first of all if I was a producer running a company, I would want to be the one Tickling the gorgeous ladies (nothing wrong with that). However as a consumer I am constantly irritated and distracted when there are male Ticklers, and invariably do not buy from them. Two producers who will remain nameless spoil their clips by laughing along with the models. Other ones fill the screen with their bodies whilst all we see is a tiny head of the model in the background, and a close up foot. Other producers just keep saying dumb and predictable things like "now this is going to really tickle". None of these things are a problem when a chick is doing the tickling, but when it's a guy its a dealbreaker.

Now some male producers are able to get round this. Two of whom (MTP Jeff and Ticklemaster guy at Ticklecentral) are so funny themselves in what they say and how they say it, it becomes an integral part of the clip (sorry but I don't believe that is you). The other approach is to create an anonymous masked character like Tickler in Black, that doesn't distract the viewer.

Anyway hope that helps.

Good points...

LD_Tickler:

I undrestand, and normally I just stay silent, but you know every once in a while, after one million trolling posts like the one from mac I just can't help it to become a little bit harsh and say a few things. Specially when you check his record of 4 band mouything post out of 7... since 2003.

When someone kicks you in your ass, is really helping you to move forward!

I always enjoy reading comments, good or bad. I may or may not agree, but I learn a lot from the people that make good critics.

WheresThe Clip:

I understand your point. A lot of people have made the same point before, and if you have been following my latest videos I have been incorporating girl tickling girl when ever I have the chance. Now, I belive that I have already made a trademark by showing my face unnmasked and all there is a lot of people out there that like it that way and are buying every week.

The big problem with wearing mask is that I sofocate. Last time I used a mask, way back in the Agent Emily video, it became a trouble, because I have to shut down the air because the naked girls get the chills.

The other problem I have faced when I bring other girls to do the tickling is that, the style of my videos is so unique, as in one hour of continous tickling, using different tools, and using your imagination to keep the thing going, that they can't make it. Usually by the sixth minute they don't know what else to do and then I have to start suggesting things, but you can see that they are really lost.

On the other hand, I have been working around trying to not cover the camera view when I am tickling the girl because I know that she is the reason people buy the clip... even though I work as hard, even harder than her, to make it a great one hour show.

Not exactly constructive criticism, was it?

Mac 532, there are lots of places where it's all f/f tickling or maybe the male ticklers are attractive. Please take your business and especially your comments to one of them, okay? I give Skel credit for putting himself out there. He wasn't promoting himself as the reason to view his videos, was he?

To put it another way, please say something nice or let your silence be your way of disapproving.

Skel, thanks for a good clip. Seeing the diminutive darling Tia, my first reaction was, "Nice to see an attractive girl with regular breasts." I had started thinking there was some law requiring skin business women to get breast implants, I was seeing so many whose bosoms were almost as big as their buttocks.

Even funnier, while Violetta's a top-heavy girl, hers look natural. If her breasts are fake, then the surgeon did a good job.

Violetta is 100% real

Violetta is 100% real!

Mac 532, there are lots of places where it's all f/f tickling or maybe the male ticklers are attractive. Please take your business and especially your comments to one of them, okay? I give Skel credit for putting himself out there. He wasn't promoting himself as the reason to view his videos, was he?

To put it another way, please say something nice or let your silence be your way of disapproving.

Skel, thanks for a good clip. Seeing the diminutive darling Tia, my first reaction was, "Nice to see an attractive girl with regular breasts." I had started thinking there was some law requiring skin business women to get breast implants, I was seeing so many whose bosoms were almost as big as their buttocks.

Even funnier, while Violetta's a top-heavy girl, hers look natural. If her breasts are fake, then the surgeon did a good job.

First of all thank you very much for helping keep this threat at the top even if you are a loser that has only posted 7 times since 2003 and whose last 4 posts have bad mouthing others. You can understand why I won't give any respect about what you think.

Now, since I am not gay, I don't care if you like me or not,
but if you are gay, I am glad you don't like it!

Also for your information, there are lots of women out there that think am cute! :Hyrdrogen
And those are the ones that I want to like me!

But this is what I suggest you to do. Imagine that you are in my place tickling those naked girls, and making money! Now, tell me, would you give a damn about what a loser posted in a forum about how you look? Get a life!

ya know if you really didnt care what others thought you wouldnt respond to posts like that ... but since you do it apparently means you do care

and with an attitude like that your gonna lose sales

"First of all thank you very much for helping keep this threat at the top even if you are a loser that has only posted 7 times since 2003"

Uh-huh... So once again, I see that this is a forum where you're only allowed to say nice things. You mustn't dare say anything negative, otherwise the fetishists -who have a sense of entitlement directly proportional to the number of times they've beaten off while watching a video preview, and written about it- won't like it.

Hey hedgehog... I thought this was America, land of free speech. What are you, the Czar of Skelyratistan? All I said was, I'll bet your sales will skyrocket if you duck out nicely, and hire some good looking kid to do the work for you. You've got a beer gut, and a radio-face, and you completely negate anything sexy these gorgeous women have to offer. Is that so terrible?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, free speech and the whole thing.

HOWEVER, you were rude. Skel is a video producer, but he's also a member of our community. Criticize the videos, sure. Producers should be open to criticism from their audience. But there were a thousand ways you could have said the same thing without getting personal. I can't imagine that you'd say anything like that to a person standing right in front of you. You should be a stand-up guy and apologize, don't you think? You don't want people here thinking you're an asshole - I'm sure you're not. Be a mench.

Am so sorry!

You are so right, and I was so fucking wrong! What was I thinking!

Is just that... this is adictive! I mean you have a beautiful girl naked and tied up in your bed... and she gave you written consent to do with her whatever you want... you have to tickle her! Is too hard to resist! Her skin in your fingers! Feeling her vibrations with the palm of your hands... listening to those giggles!

Thats it, I am calling ticklers anonimus! I need therapy!

Uh-huh... So once again, I see that this is a forum where you're only allowed to say nice things. You mustn't dare say anything negative, otherwise the fetishists -who have a sense of entitlement directly proportional to the number of times they've beaten off while watching a video preview, and written about it- won't like it.

Hey hedgehog... I thought this was America, land of free speech. What are you, the Czar of Skelyratistan? All I said was, I'll bet your sales will skyrocket if you duck out nicely, and hire some good looking kid to do the work for you. You've got a beer gut, and a radio-face, and you completely negate anything sexy these gorgeous women have to offer. Is that so terrible?

Your girls are gorgeous, your tickling is great!
Too bad I visit TMF so rarely, to comment all good stuff here. But I just cannot pass your work by =))

"First of all thank you very much for helping keep this threat at the top even if you are a loser that has only posted 7 times since 2003"

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=789166#post789166

the tickling is mediocre. there's only a few decent ones out there. the problem is, most girls fake it. they are after the cash. the ones that ARE really ticklish, usually, are too scared to do a video!:couch:so what you get is a bunch of semi-ticklish girls that show up for shoots. nylon tickle is a good one, the old paradise vision stuff is good (some of it), soem ticklecentral is good, tickleabuse is mainly good, thats about it!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back