• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TIB Back???

The white mask and outfit looks like a deliberate statement to me, either by TIB himself or by someone who wishes to evoke his memory. Remember that the "tickler in black" schtick was bought by whoever purchased TC.

Nice catch Midnight.

I sent a greeting to the webmaster at "tickling-post". I'll be interested to see if a reply comes through.

Regardless, it looks like a promising site. Strange that so much is similar though; the asian ticklee, the bondage style, the tickling stlye, the super-hero mask (looks a little spidermanesque to me).

We may be witnissing our friend doing a very good job at avoiding copywright infringement. If it is the illustrious TIB, I would welcome him back with open arms!

Yes!!! Thank you!!! Welcome back, brother! I've been watching alot of your early work lately!!! I was worried about you! Then I thought all kinds of scenarios! Man oh man, really happy to see you!

Keep up the great work, I'll be hanging out at the Tickling Post often, promise!

Looks good to me- Hope it is him- I really liked his earlier stuff

Its him. I recognize his hands. And his build. incognito I guess.

Sometimes you just need a break from tickling, but not too long of a break haha.

I wish him the best of luck, whether it's TIB or not. And if it is TIB (looks like it to me) I'm glad that the lee's are clothed and being tickled instead of vibed, realtickling old school style.

My girlfriend is a fan of TIB's clips with that style too.

Veddy intelesting. A preview clip would tell us a lot.

[Edited after watching two preview clips] Yep, that's TIB.

Last edited:
Like a phoenix rising out of the ashes, TIB has reemerged. I guess retirement did not agree with him. The Michael Jordan of tickling is back. In the interim, he probably tried something else but he had to return to what he does best & arguably better than anyone else. With his virtuoso finger movements, TIB is probably a pianist in his other career.

There are many other posts here with referance to him and his actions. I don't wish to rehash it, but anyone can do a search and decide for themselves what to think, or you can blindly welcome him without knowing all the facts.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back