• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickeling Scenario Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inocent_Angel

TMF Novice
I need some ideas, for some Scenarios, roleplays, what ever you wanna call it? i love doing this kinda stuff, i usually try and find some online but i thought lets ask you guys, bring forth your collective wisdom to help slove my problem! :D

Is this for stories/comics/ games play? Real life/time role play?

I may have an idea or three for ya. HOWever, need to know what context your request is for.

TTD

The Intruder - I break into your home in the middle of the night while you are fast asleep in your bedroom. The Intruder finds their way to your room, slowwwly opens the door. The Intruder then slowly & carefully crawl to your bed.Arriving at the foot of the bed, The Intruder slowly & carefully pulls the covers back to reveal your bare soles. The rest is up to you . . .

Sales Person At Your Door - Somes comes to your home selling something. Turns out that this person (he or she) has a way of selling the product to you. TICKLING!

Maxxed Out Credit Card - Your 'spouse' maxxed out your credit card & humiliated you when you tried to pay for a business lunch with potential clients. The punishment? You guessed it . . . TICKLE TORTURE!

Two scenarios:

1. You are in a camper in the middle of nowhere, and pick up this cute hitch-hiker. You get talking, give her an inadvertent tickle which leads to ...(if you need more, my creative imagination will surely get into gear once again.)

2. Some girl goess barefoot up a ladder into the attic. You remove the ladder. As she brings her legs out of the trapdoor to get down again, you tickle her feet. She wants you to put the ladder back, which allows you to negotiate conditions....

Small group of ladies(2-3 ?) lure a certain guy, whom they know has always tickled other women senseless for a loooooooong time, into being tied up and proceed to tickle torture him without mercy for????? avenging all the women he has tickled with one HELL of a Payback!

A Worker at a Psych Ward is captured by one of its' female "residents" who has been committed there for some time.......nobody knows how she got to the mental state she is in....(somewhat edgy, having a wierd evil-ish grin constantly but freaks out when anyone tries to touch her, she was found in her home on her bed shaking and in a serious major panic refusing to communicate to anyone) (unkown to anyone, except for maybe herself, she was abducted in her own home and sadistically tickled for an entire weekend driving her literally insane to the state she was found and in to the present day) she captures this technician and takes psychotic revenge upon him.

TTD

Someone is used as an extreme tickle subject in a no limit tickle experiment.

TTD

How about I Dream of Jeannie? Lots of tickle scenerios with Jeannie....

Ok...ok...here's one that came to mind after a real incident last week...

I was sat at traffic lights in my car when my lane changed to green. A woman in a 4WD jumped a red light at the x-roads, almost hitting me. An idea sprang to mind...

If she had hit me, I could have reported her for dangerous driving. But I would have given her an option. Either explain it to the police, or meet me at a hotel room for 7 hours tickle torture to pay it off! LOL

Are you wanting ideas with at least a slight chance of happening? Here is my plan. This comming weekend my wife and I are going out of town. While we are there,we are going to a strip club to have a private session, I talked with the dancer, and she is going work tickling my wife, mainly her size 6 feet, into her "dance". Very simple, best part is that this will actually happen. My wife is totally oblivious to the impending tickle session. She is aware of the strip club and private dance though.

Footster u lucky man, having an experimental wife! Let us know the result!

One of my personal favourites is the interrigation. Roleplay being spies and you have to tickle torture the top secret information from them. Another one is a patient and the doctor, someone has gone for a routine physical and the doctor stumbles upon a little secret of theirs :D

Or...rich lady of the house is tied spread to her bed by burglars and tickle tortured for the safe combination!

DEV said:
One of my personal favourites is the interrigation. Roleplay being spies and you have to tickle torture the top secret information from them.

yes i like that one too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back