• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle a Stranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on the time and the place. I was once tickled by a stranger, but it happened late at night in a bar. I had developed a reputation for being a horndog who hung out at a local college bar trying to meet girls. One evening, a mischievous looking cute brunette came in with some of the regulars. They had probably told her about me, because when she walked past me and I tried to say hello, she smirked and responded by digging her fingers into my underarm. What's more is that she wouldn't stop until she got a ticklish reaction from me. I held back the reaction for a couple of seconds, but then I gave in, and she kept digging in for several more seconds, almost like she wanted to make sure I learned my lesson about hitting on the local college girls. Finally she stopped, grinned, and bounced away.

Now, I found that whole incident pretty hot, and I think most people would have been okay with it. But keep in mind, we're talking about something that happened at a bar, at night, when people are drunk and where everyone is over 21 and in a setting where it's socially acceptable for strangers to flirt with each other. Take the same situation and put it in a bookstore during the middle of the day or something and you probably run the risk of making the ticklee uncomfortable or seeming really awkward. Also, I really do think that women have more leeway when it comes to being able to touch men without the men complaining versus men being able to touch women. A strange man touches a woman and it sets off all sorts of alarm bells.

Um, femfttickler, when DAJT was referring to "Prime", he was referring to me, "primetime". I know you are trying to be clever in your insults to him, but I wanted to give you clarification...

I personally find it amusing that you keep quoting the Bible on a fetish forum- then in the SAME post tell someone to grow the fuck up- very Christian of you...

Yes, extremely amusing isn't it? I am a Christian, not a priest and for me it's very easy for a Christian to tell somebody to f-off when it is warranted and it doesn't bother me in the least. I suppose when you and your husband have tickling thoughts and fantasies with people other than yourselves then you find it perfectly moral and justified. But when someone else makes a claim on thus fantasies it's immoral, unjustified and makes them creeps looking for a cheap thrill. Or are the two of you so perfect and pure that you don't have outside fantasies? BS! Can you say the word HYPOCRITE? Next time when one of us "creeps" brushes up against your foot and then you haul ass with a right hook into the guy's face and then you and/or your husband are hauled off to jail on a felony battery charge, guess who is going to be the creep then?

Last edited:
Yes, extremely amusing isn't it? I am a Christian, not a priest and for me it's very easy for a Christian to tell somebody to f-off when it is warranted and it doesn't bother me in the least. I suppose when you and your husband have tickling thoughts and fantasies with people other than yourselves then you find it perfectly moral and justified. But when someone else makes a claim on thus fantasies it's immoral, unjustified and makes them creeps looking for a cheap thrill. Or are the two of you so perfect and pure that you don't have outside fantasies? BS! Can you say the word HYPOCRITE? Next time when one of us "creeps" brushes up against your foot and then you haul ass with a right hook into the guy's face and then you and/or your husband are hauled off to jail on a felony battery charge, guess who is going to be the creep then?

Hate to tell you sweetheart but you're no Christian. Or at least not as "dedicated" as you claim to be. But again, your opinion of right and wrong wont change so whatever- good luck with that. Furthermore do NOT pretend you know about me and my "fantasies" - not that it's any of your business but every single "fantasy" I have involves ME AND MY HUSBAND ONLY. I dont not need anything more than him- it's called a very happy marriage and believe it or not SOME of us have that. Not everyone needs strangers to get their rocks off. You can claim "BS" all you want but you do NOT know me and you do NOT know my thoughts - so do yourself a favor and not look like an idiot and pretend you do (or ASSUME anything- after all that just makes an ass out of you ...). Rest assured if a creep "brushes" up against me and I slug them, they'll be in jail for sexual assault and I'll be off the hook for self defense. Deal with it. And if not- well that's my issue not yours and I dont see how that would make ME the creep. Do yourself a favor, go back to editing your posts and "grow the fuck up".

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged" Mathew 7:1- see I can quote the Bible too- quit judging me by my statement of how I PERSONALLY would react to said situation.

Hate to tell you sweetheart but you're no Christian. Or at least not as "dedicated" as you claim to be. But again, your opinion of right and wrong wont change so whatever- good luck with that. Furthermore do NOT pretend you know about me and my "fantasies" - not that it's any of your business but every single "fantasy" I have involves ME AND MY HUSBAND ONLY. I dont not need anything more than him- it's called a very happy marriage and believe it or not SOME of us have that. Not everyone needs strangers to get their rocks off. You can claim "BS" all you want but you do NOT know me and you do NOT know my thoughts - so do yourself a favor and not look like an idiot and pretend you do (or ASSUME anything- after all that just makes an ass out of you ...). Rest assured if a creep "brushes" up against me and I slug them, they'll be in jail for sexual assault and I'll be off the hook for self defense. Deal with it. And if not- well that's my issue not yours and I dont see how that would make ME the creep. Do yourself a favor, go back to editing your posts and "grow the fuck up".

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged" Mathew 7:1- see I can quote the Bible too- quit judging me by my statement of how I PERSONALLY would react to said situation.

I love you sweetie. Let's just leave them to their beliefs and hope that some day they have daughters that have to deal with creeps like them. See how they feel then. As for the Christians they are, well there are plenty of catholic priests who claimed to be Christians but have tickets to hell for molesting kids. Hopefully these Christians here spend eternity getting ass raped by the same Christians. Oh wait it wouldn't be rape because the priest doesn't think it is.

I love you sweetie. Let's just leave them to their beliefs and hope that some day they have daughters that have to deal with creeps like them. See how they feel then. As for the Christians they are, well there are plenty of catholic priests who claimed to be Christians but have tickets to hell for molesting kids. Hopefully these Christians here spend eternity getting ass raped by the same Christians. Oh wait it wouldn't be rape because the priest doesn't think it is.

Oh OK, let's turn this into a religious debate now and throw Catholic priests into the fire as well and label them as creeps too! Unbelievable! And while we're on the subject, why are there pics of your wife's tits posted publicly on your profile? Are you promoting her to the public as a sex toy so the so called "creeps" can have fantasies with your wife's body? You need to look at yourself before you start labeling others as "creeps"! I know you are going to fly off the handle once again but think about it. Anyone with any class just wouldn't do that for the fact that you are promoting "creepiness" with your choice of untasteful photos. Especially a bondage photo showing her tits with your ugly male foot in her face. Now THAT is creepy!

Last edited:
Lets play your game of breaking up each person's comment and making it fit your needs
I have no such needs. But sometimes a single paragraph has so many things wrong, that they must be individually identified and dealt with. I certainly take no offense at anybody else using this method. I like to think of myself as a bit of a trend setter. :D

Prime? Was this Optimus a shape shifting truck robot or a type of rib?
Actually it was TMF member Primetime, who laid out a very believable scenario of what would happen to you and the Mrs. should you actually try to break bad in the real world the way you pretend to on line.

chlamydia, gonorrhoea, genital herpes or genital warts? I hope you fix those soon, I hear they can be a pain.
Sorry, pal. I'm an engineer, not a doctor. I can't help you. But if you find one who takes your insurance, it probably wouldn't hurt to have the Mrs. checked out as well.

Just as a precaution.

There's no decision involved. An action is either harmful or it isn't, regardless of what anybody "decides."

"OMG, you're bleeding! You've been shot! I need to get you to the hospital!"

"Excuse me, but you don't get to decide whether or not I've been harmed by this .45 slug in my left ventricle! That decision is mine alone!"
:laughhard: :bwahaha: :rowfull: :blaugh: :jester: :woot: :evilha:
Actually there is, if someone is coherent enough to sign a waiver of liability in that situation, they could in fact decide they do not need to go to the hospital.
What if that hypothetical someone isn't coherent to begin with? What if he's so brain-dead stupid he can't even understand the difference between a decision as to whether harm has been done versus a decision of what to do about the harm that's been done?

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Lucky for you then you haven't met anyone like us in your creepy endeavors.
I count myself lucky I haven't met anyone like you in any endeavor.

I just hope that some day you do. That you touch the wrong person and the husband or boyfriend that sees it beats the crap out of you and you spend the rest of your life drinking from a straw. One can only hope.
Don't hold your breath. Like I said. DECADES! And if it ever happens, the loser who assaults me will go to jail for decades, assuming he survives his cataclysmic mistake.

Also since you care to look at people's profiles and comment on things you do not understand,
LOL. What's not to understand about narcissistic exhibitionism?

You relocated to Virginia for career reasons, but are located in Austin TX.
Yes. I relocated to Virginia in 2012 for career reasons, and then again to Austin TX earlier this year. I go where my career takes me. At least I've got one.

I guess you did not use a map during that relocation because you got really lost.
Actually, I used the GPS feature in my Smartphone, which precluded any chance of getting lost. Technology, dude. You should look into it some day.

And since you only stated after college, not after gradating college, I presume that you were asked to leave after one day for being caught eating glue in the art studio.
Presume all you like. I'm quite happy with my educational and vocational experience, none of which includes art or glue.

Oh OK, let's turn this into a religious debate now and throw Catholic priests into the fire as well and label them as creeps too! Unbelievable! And while we're on the subject, why are there pics of your wife's tits posted publicly on your profile? Are you promoting her to the public as a sex toy so the so called "creeps" can have fantasies with your wife's body? You need to look at yourself before you start labeling others as "creeps"! I know you are going to fly off the handle once again but think about it. Anyone with any class just wouldn't do that for the fact that you are promoting "creepiness" with your choice of untasteful photos. Especially a bondage photo showing her tits with your ugly male foot in her face. Now THAT is creepy!

ALRIGHT now you have BEYOND crossed the line- WHAT MY HUSBAND AND I DO WITH OUR FUCKING PROFILES IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. We are married we have pictures of each other on our profiles- how in the fuck is that creepy. I'm well aware of what pictures he's got of me on his profile- and what ones are on mine- THAT IS OUR DECISION. And dont you EVER imply that my husband promotes me as a sex toy or ANYTHING like that ever... ever again. Theres nothing to "think about" you idiot. We have mutual foot fetishes so a picture of my face to his feet is not creepy- IT'S SOMETHING WE SHARE- clearly something your sheltered self knows nothing about. That comment alone- warranted a "fly off the handle". I tolerate a lot of shit being thrown around about us, but that is NOT something I'm remotely about to tolerate- so I do NOT suggest you go down that road- EVER- again.

And clearly you're too stupid to realize that he 1)didnt say EVERY priest just plenty have tickets to hell and 2) OBVIOUSLY it was a comparison to the fact that because the priest thinks they've done nothing wrong that must be true BECAUSE THATS BEEN THE WHOLE DAMN ARGUMENT. Because YOU think it's peachy keene to touch a stranger without person it makes it right- has NOTHING to do with the fact the person RECEIVING the touching feels.

Dear god you people are seriously fucking stupid. Go about your greedy lives believing that laying hands on strangers is perfectly innocent without EVER considering how it might make the other person feel. Theres no use arguing with a bunch of people who are never going to see anything but what they want to see. You people are the reason why 99% of the forum doesnt post because you're all so shallow minded you never consider someone else's view on anything. It's pathetic.

Why are all your posts edited? Do you get your mommy to check you spelling after each one?

Don't you think you're contradicting yourself right now? Verbally bashing someone for their activity on THEIR OWN PERSONAL profiles for every user or non-user/guest to see in full public view, thereby exposing even more? And who are you anyway to judge and lecture others on what's creepy and what's not? Opinions vary, but you just shot yourself in the foot with your last post. Because this is a FETISH forum, whatever members do here on their profiles, public or not, is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. None of us come to your house and tell you how to live your life, much less go screaming on the street about your activities, so what the hell?!

You can say whatever you want, but bear in mind, there are moderators monitoring everything here, so mind your say. Why did you have to derail this whole thread so radically anyway? Why not discuss things in a level-headed and respectful manner, with no bad blood?

Last edited:
And who are you anyway to judge and lecture others on what's creepy and what's not?...

None of us come to your house and tell you how to live your life, much less go screaming on the street about your activities, so what the hell?!

These questions would be well directed to Mr. and Mrs. Tickling-Strangers-Is-Creepy. Notice how she shrieks when her activities are labeled creepy but yet it's okay for her to label the activities of others creepy. Talk about a textbook hypocritical double standard.

These questions would be well directed to Mr. and Mrs. Tickling-Strangers-Is-Creepy. Notice how she shrieks when her activities are labeled creepy but yet it's okay for her to label the activities of others creepy. Talk about a textbook hypocritical double standard.

yes, genius because TWO MARRIED PEOPLE SHARING in a fetish is totally the same as putting your hands on someone YOU DO NOT KNOW. They are not even closely related. Dear God get a brain would you please?!

Since her post was not in response of him saying it was creepy, your argument is not valid. She was upset about him referring to her as a sex toy.

And you still did not respond to how you live in two places at the same time on your profile. Guess that college education didn't cover that part. It doesn't say you then left Virginia for Texas.

Don't hold your breath. Like I said. DECADES! And if it ever happens, the loser who assaults me will go to jail for decades, assuming he survives his cataclysmic mistake.

So you are saying after being caught being a creep, you then wont take your medicine like a man but will cry like a bitch to the police? Roger thanks for clarifying that you aren't a real man but a little boy who needs his mommy to protect him.

yes, genius because TWO MARRIED PEOPLE SHARING in a fetish is totally the same as putting your hands on someone YOU DO NOT KNOW.
No, they are quite different activities, but what they have in common is that each is creepy to somebody.

They are not even closely related.
Nobody claimed they are. Nonetheless you still think it's okay to label somebody else's activity as creepy, yet you shriek and wail when somebody labels your activity as creepy. It doesn't matter that the activities are different. The same principle applies. You are still criticizing somebody for doing what you do. This is textbook hypocrisy.

Dear God get a brain would you please?!
Physician, heal thyself!

Since her post was not in response of him saying it was creepy, your argument is not valid.
Look again, tough guy. Post #108. She quotes him and his last words before she throws her temper tantrum were, "Now THAT is creepy!" So yeah, it most certainly was in response to his claim of creepy.
Response-to-creepy.png
And you still did not respond to how you live in two places at the same time on your profile. Guess that college education didn't cover that part. It doesn't say you then left Virginia for Texas.
So it's a little out of date. I'm sure you'll find some way to live with it.

So you are saying after being caught being a creep, you then wont take your medicine like a man but will cry like a bitch to the police?
No, I'm not saying anything close to that. I'm saying that anybody who tries to break bad with me will regret it, one way or another. Those are words you would do well to heed, buddy.

Roger thanks for clarifying that you aren't a real man but a little boy who needs his mommy to protect him.
My mother died several years ago, but feel free to pull another grade school quip out of your Power Rangers lunchbox and try it.

For the record, real men don't hesitate to turn some hotheaded loser over to the authorities. Real men don't wear glasses during sex, nor do they blindfold their partners. And most importantly...real men WILL tickle strangers when the right opportunities present themselves. :doublefinger:

Last edited:
I started a thread a while back about how I was brielfy tickled by a stranger in my own place of work, who then fled from the shop. I couldn't even begin to tell you what this guy's motive was, and while I was extremely irritated by this unwelcome invasion of space, I don't think violence would be an appropriate response.

I could totally see how a nice pair of bare soles could be arousing, but I think you did the right thing by resisting the urge to touch them.

I’d personally drop all this tough “You better not mess with me/you’d regret it/I would do this or that to you” dialogue on a mere internet forum and just get back to the discussion. I don’t wish for anyone to go to jail or be assaulted or any sort of violence to erupt among people over this but I also wish people would respect other strangers’ bodies and personal space and to consider how you’d feel if you were touched in a way that you didn’t like.

As far as hypocrisy, it can never be absolutely eliminated or avoided. We all have things we find wrong that we may condemn while wishing not to be condemned ourselves regardless of how incomparable we feel our actions are compared to others’. It comes down to this whole “I have an opinion and so do you” which is an obvious fact and a pointless discussion. I think it’s more important to acknowledge the differences – because there are – among certain behaviors and why those differences lead some people to uphold double standards in condemnation. For example, as mentioned earlier, two married people consensually doing things with each other versus going up to a complete stranger who didn’t consent and doing it.

Don't ask just tickle.... I see you got someone to proof your post as well. Way to edit after. Tell your teacher you get a gold star today. You would have gotten 2 if you got it right the first time. Try better next time.

I’d personally drop all this tough “You better not mess with me/you’d regret it/I would do this or that to you” dialogue on a mere internet forum and just get back to the discussion.
That's a pretty easy attitude to take when you're not the one being threatened with violence. I'm a peaceful guy and I will never resort to violence but when it's perpetrated on me, I will respond in kind. I stand by my words.

I don’t wish for anyone to go to jail or be assaulted or any sort of violence to erupt among people over this but I also wish people would respect other strangers’ bodies and personal space and to consider how you’d feel if you were touched in a way that you didn’t like.
I think I just did.

As far as hypocrisy, it can never be absolutely eliminated or avoided.
Yes, it most certainly can be avoided and should be, but only if one cares about things like honor, character, and consistency of principle.

We all have things we find wrong that we may condemn while wishing not to be condemned ourselves regardless of how incomparable we feel our actions are compared to others’.
In such cases, the best policy is, if you don't want to be criticized, don't criticize. If you condemn somebody's action as creepy, expect your own actions to be likewise condemned.

It comes down to this whole “I have an opinion and so do you” which is an obvious fact and a pointless discussion.
I don't agree it comes down to that. After all, differing opinions are discussed daily on this forum sans hypocrisy. I think what it rather comes down to is an unwillingness to hold one's self accountable to the same standards to which they hold others.

I think it’s more important to acknowledge the differences – because there are – among certain behaviors and why those differences lead some people to uphold double standards in condemnation. For example, as mentioned earlier, two married people consensually doing things with each other versus going up to a complete stranger who didn’t consent and doing it.
Don't stop there. By all means, please explain how these two scenarios justify a double standard.

Y'know what I give up- there is no possible way any of you will ever see how these things are not even closely comparable. Two married people displaying their enjoyment of a fetish together is NOT comparable to touching a stranger without consent- We are consenting individuals participating in acts TOGETHER. We are NOT some random person laying their hands on a stranger in an act which was NOT consensual. The lack of it being consensual is what MAKES the act creepy- it's not that hard of a concept to grasp. Really I promise. I PERSONALLY labeled the act as creepy- because PERSONALLY that is how I feel and PERSONALLY it's wrong not to even CONSIDER that someone wouldnt welcome an uninvited touch. You all then freak out because I said I'd punch someone who touches me without my consent... seriously? I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt you've been 'tickling strangers for decades' - but that's another debate entirely- anyone can make up stories so excuse me while I call bullshit. Regardless- if you think it's right all flippin power to you and hope it goes well, good for you if it does. However, the point is if it DOESN'T go well dont in turn bitch and complain that the person you touched UNWELCOMED retaliated in a way you do not see fit. You do NOT get to control the reactions of people you touch WITHOUT consent- period end of story.

DJAT- enough with attacking people, my husband & I are not the only ones that you constantly attack- you're a habitual attacker and it should be stopped. I've gotten pm's from people asking how I put up with your nonsense and they dont say anything because they know you'll just attack them personally- talk about "honor, character, and consistency of principle"- eat your own words.

I wasn't talking about violence in response to violence. I was asking to put oneself in the shoes of someone who is being tickled/touched and who didn't like it by considering being touched in a way you may not like. For example, if someone you didn't know just came up to you and briefly grabbed your face (again, not a sexual part of the body, and just for a quick moment), would you be okay with that?

My point about hypocrisy was that we're all hypocrites on some level. I don't want to be condemned for having a glass of water but I certainly will condemn a thief. Not comparable behaviors of course, but technically, if I wish to condemn the thief but not be condemned myself, then I am a hypocrite. My point is is that the thief will have an opinion of me and I'll have an opinion of him/her, which is true, obvious, and pointless thing to discuss. But the point being missed is why there is a double standard. Why? Because having a glass of water is not negatively affecting anyone and stealing is. Again, just using that as an example.

Why is it okay for two consensually married adults to engage in various activities that involve touching with each other but not to just go up to some stranger who didn't consent and do it? Because they both know each other, they both are consenting, versus the stranger who doesn't know you and did not consent.

honestly I don't know what is wrong with you people. Its okay to have this fetish and all, but when u start tickling strangers and shit, then you make all of us look like freaks. Like wtf is wrong with yall can u not keep it together enough to just fantasize and not enact ?

All those that had to suffer through this discussion, I do apologize. As my wife tells me all the time, I can not avoid rattling the cages of those that are dumb enough to fall for it. Half of what I put on here usually isn't what I really think, but if it will get a rise out of weak minded people, I can't avoid it. Clearly in this thread I have succeeded.

So to sum up my side of this argument. In my opinion, anyone on this site gets something out of tickling or they wouldn't be here. And for most on here, that something is sexual. The act of tickling a stranger in itself is not creepy on it's own if the tickler doesn't have the fetish and is truly just doing it playfully. As soon as you add the fetish and you are getting your thrill by touching a stranger, that is what makes it creepy. So to Prime, Bass, and DAJT, you are correct. Tickling a stranger with a brief stroke is not creepy in itself. However, sorry to inform you, you all are here which means you have a fetish. So in my opinion, you are creepy because you are doing it or thinking of doing it while having the fetish. Again congratulations to all 3 of you if you are able to complete this task and never get any negative results from it. However, even if you never get those negative results, you are and forever will be creepy to me.

I PERSONALLY labeled the act as creepy- because PERSONALLY that is how I feel and PERSONALLY it's wrong not to even CONSIDER that someone wouldnt welcome an uninvited touch.
Yes, that's how you feel personally. And Bassman feels PERSONALLY that your profile has some creepy elements to it (he's not alone, btw), and so he PERSONALLY labeled it as creepy- that's how he PERSONALLY feels.

Notice I'm not comparing what the actual "creepy" thing is. I'm just saying that you seem to feel it's okay for you to label something creepy, based on your PERSONAL opinion, but it's wrong for him to label something creepy, based on his PERSONAL opinion.

So all of this attention you are giving to the differences between the activities is completely irrelevant. Because you aren't simply disagreeing with his assessment. You are telling him he "crossed the line" by making that assessment at all.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt you've been 'tickling strangers for decades' - but that's another debate entirely- anyone can make up stories so excuse me while I call bullshit.
Your petulant denials don't put a dent in the truth of what I say. I don't think I could possibly care less what you think.

Regardless- if you think it's right all flippin power to you and hope it goes well, good for you if it does. However, the point is if it DOESN'T go well dont in turn bitch and complain that the person you touched UNWELCOMED retaliated in a way you do not see fit. You do NOT get to control the reactions of people you touch WITHOUT consent- period end of story.
Actually, you're wrong. Since I'm the one doing the tickling, I get to chose the time, place, and circumstances in which it happens. I often make sure that either a) It's done so quickly that by the time she turns around she has no idea of who tickled her, or b) it's done right as I'm beating a hasty exit, such as tickling the foot of the cute water park attendant just before I take the plunge down the tube.

DJAT- enough with attacking people, my husband & I are not the only ones that you constantly attack- you're a habitual attacker and it should be stopped. I've gotten pm's from people asking how I put up with your nonsense and they dont say anything because they know you'll just attack them personally- talk about "honor, character, and consistency of principle"- eat your own words.
Oh, I'M the one attacking people, am I? Well let's take a look and see who'll be eating their words, shall we?

Theres nothing to "think about" you idiot.

Roger thanks for clarifying that you aren't a real man but a little boy who needs his mommy to protect him.

...you're all so shallow minded...

Hopefully these Christians here spend eternity getting ass raped by the same Christians.

Dear god you people are seriously fucking stupid.

Would you like some ketchup with your meal? :laughhard: :bwahaha:

Yes, that's how you feel personally. And Bassman feels PERSONALLY that your profile has some creepy elements to it (he's not alone, btw), and so he PERSONALLY labeled it as creepy- that's how he PERSONALLY feels.

Notice I'm not comparing what the actual "creepy" thing is. I'm just saying that you seem to feel it's okay for you to label something creepy, based on your PERSONAL opinion, but it's wrong for him to label something creepy, based on his PERSONAL opinion.

So all of this attention you are giving to the differences between the activities is completely irrelevant. Because you aren't simply disagreeing with his assessment. You are telling him he "crossed the line" by making that assessment at all.

Your petulant denials don't put a dent in the truth of what I say. I don't think I could possibly care less what you think.

Actually, you're wrong. Since I'm the one doing the tickling, I get to chose the time, place, and circumstances in which it happens. I often make sure that either a) It's done so quickly that by the time she turns around she has no idea of who tickled her, or b) it's done right as I'm beating a hasty exit, such as tickling the foot of the cute water park attendant just before I take the plunge down the tube.

Oh, I'M the one attacking people, am I? Well let's take a look and see who'll be eating their words, shall we?

Would you like some ketchup with your meal? :laughhard: :bwahaha:

yeah sure I can go through EVERY DAMN THREAD that you comment in and quote all of your insults- you get them back when you dish them out. I'm done with you and this thread :) Peace out and hope you end up getting punched and that's that :)

yeah sure I can go through EVERY DAMN THREAD that you comment in and quote all of your insults- you get them back when you dish them out.
Doesn't matter. You said, and I quote, "DJAT- enough with attacking people," when in fact you and your husband have launched more GR violations in this thread than anybody. Your trademark hypocrisy still at work.

I'm done with you and this thread :)
Does that smile indicate some embarrassment when you realized this isn't the first time you made this promise?

Peace out and hope you end up getting punched and that's that :)
Does that smile indicate some embarrassment when you realized the irony of wishing somebody a punch in the face right of the heals of "peace out?" :illogical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back