• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Abuse Nylons?

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I get a lot of requests for me to make nylon tickling videos. Honestly, it's not my thing, though I love the way nylons look on a woman, I prefer to tickle feet bare. However, I have always tried to make everyone happy, so I am considering making an attempt at a new store. The vids will be in HD only, most likely it will be primarily f/f though I will also have m/f. Any suggestions would be great and very much appreciated!

Tommy

Cool idea. Different varieties of stockings would make it even better. Pantyhose (reinforced heel and toe, cuban style), Tights (thick and different colors like blue, green, ect), Thigh Highs (with or without garter belts), Nylon Socks or Knee Highs, Full-Body Nylon Suits (i saw very cheap priced ones on sites like victoria secret), and Fun-Colored Socks (may not be nylons, but they still look cute on a girl's feet)

Those are just some ideas of the many different styles of feet and leg coverings that could make us nylon fans happy. Truthfully I'm happy with anything, but I know no matter how hard you try there will still be complainers. Also, aside from the types of nylons, the way they wear them can be fun. Like wearing them under jeans or pant suits, skirts, no skirt at all, and so on. If you like to use a vibrator on the girls now and then, stocking into the crotch of their pantyhose and watching them wriggle in pleasure is always a plus :) .

You must be trying to break me and send me to the poor house once and for all. Let me recommend a few ideas:
1) full fashioned stockings that would give the tickler a target.
2)Sheer nude hose with no panties face down on the humbler for ass and leg tickling.
3)Black stockings over tan or nude pantyhose in full restraint or bound with hose.
4) encased in hose for savage tickling

You must be trying to break me and send me to the poor house once and for all. Let me recommend a few ideas:
1) full fashioned stockings that would give the tickler a target.
2)Sheer nude hose with no panties face down on the humbler for ass and leg tickling.
3)Black stockings over tan or nude pantyhose in full restraint or bound with hose.
4) encased in hose for savage tickling

Face down in the Humbler seems to be a very popular request! I am making an attachment for it that I think will make a lot of people very happy. Face down and soles up!

I love this idea. I love nylons so much. Cannot wait to see this material :D

As the session heats up

While I don't mind when the girls are in g-strings and nothing else the whole time, tickling videos where wardrobe comes off as the action heats up are fun, too. Like you, Tickle Abuse, I am not a nylon person. But if the video begins with the victim wearing nylons that her tickler removes as the tickle torture goes on, that would be fine with me.

The idea of Brooke anywhere NEAR a nylon stocking is causing me to hyperventilate. I'd better not buy from the new store until I make sure my health insurance is still good.

:bsflag:I'm all for nylon tickling & I would pay 4 nylon tickling clips.

Cool idea. Different varieties of stockings would make it even better. Pantyhose (reinforced heel and toe, cuban style), Tights (thick and different colors like blue, green, ect), Thigh Highs (with or without garter belts), Nylon Socks or Knee Highs, Full-Body Nylon Suits (i saw very cheap priced ones on sites like victoria secret), and Fun-Colored Socks (may not be nylons, but they still look cute on a girl's feet)

Those are just some ideas of the many different styles of feet and leg coverings that could make us nylon fans happy. Truthfully I'm happy with anything, but I know no matter how hard you try there will still be complainers. Also, aside from the types of nylons, the way they wear them can be fun. Like wearing them under jeans or pant suits, skirts, no skirt at all, and so on. If you like to use a vibrator on the girls now and then, stocking into the crotch of their pantyhose and watching them wriggle in pleasure is always a plus :) .

What he said!!!!! :ty::gbtoast:

I prefer the regular, suntan or flesh colored, barely there, no reinforced heel and toe variety. (Not complaining about the other suggestions, so don't go crazy....)

I would love to see....I guess, real life tickling situations/outfits.

I've always felt that pantyhose on a woman is sexy when the outfit kind of matches it, and perhaps that's why I like pantyhose, aside from the fact that they're HOT.
Like, when a woman goes to a fancy ball and wears hose, she's got a pretty dress on, shows enough skin to turn you on and tease, and the pantyhose and the make-up...she's so ELEGANT. Seeing an elegant woman tickled is heaven.

And to add to that awesomeness, and why your pantyhose store will be successful - you're giving people what they want, een if they don't know it, but will when they see it - the ultimate success in a capitalistic economy!

The concept of elegance is practically dead in America.
Or should I say...dead, dug a hole, buried, and has been rotting for a few years DEAD.

Seeing a woman..or man for that matter, dress really nice, is such a rarity it's kind of jarring. I've been to weddings where few folks bother to dress nice. The bride is all decked out, the bradesmaids and men....and the congregation is dressed like they're about to go back home and do some chores. And on that note, how many people dress up attend mass anymore? People used to dress up for lots of occasions - go see movies, go to parties, funerals, job interviews, go to the White House, etc. Now it's "I got out of bed, I'll comb my hair...maybe...."

And I just kinda miss those days.

To add a few suggestions, costumes and pantyhose are always a blast. But just different outfits and hose - a woman in bathrobe and pantyhose, a nighty and pantyhose, pajamas and pantyhose, etc.

I've told you good luck, and here's another Good Luck!

I know every one has their thing...nylons distort the beauty of the female foot, much like a bank robber with one over the head. Don't you love vocal minorities. btw..I,ve tickled hundreds of women...concensus...bare is worse.

So far I have Tasha and Prya, by the end of the weekend I hope to have Brooke, Amber, Angelina and her two friends, Diane and the new milf Tracy all in nylon vids. So it won't be long before I open the store.

bring on the nylons!

I only buy clips that have nylons in them. It's just my preference. I like fully clothed classy girls in nylons getting the crap tickled out of their nylon feet...if you open a nylon store, I'll be a frequent shopper

I only buy clips that have nylons in them. It's just my preference. I like fully clothed classy girls in nylons getting the crap tickled out of their nylon feet...if you open a nylon store, I'll be a frequent shopper

That's pretty much what I will be doing, girls in business attire, dresses, etc. Not sure yet if its going to be a new separate store or I may add them to the back of my Tickle Abuse 2 store.

Just tickle me!!!

well it doesn't make any different to me how I am tickles so long as I am being tickled. I personally do not like the way my feet look but in sheer stockings they look much better and I like the way they feel, it drives him nuts so that's what I do!:gbtoast:

great idea! LOVE nylon tickling! Sheer tan hose is my favorite

I will be doing a few in those this week, and I have a few others I have done already, black as well. Although I updated my c4s store and site with a few nylon videos already, I am going to make a new store by the end of the month.

Om nom. Baaaaaare.

I know every one has their thing...nylons distort the beauty of the female foot, much like a bank robber with one over the head. Don't you love vocal minorities. btw..I,ve tickled hundreds of women...concensus...bare is worse.

I would probably have to agree with you. I think bare is way frigging prettier.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back