• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Abuse vs Tickle Intensive

whatev

Who makes better vids? Who do you think has better ticklers? I'd say it's a toss up.

I haven't watched Tickle Intensive yet. Will be interesting to see the results though.

Thanks,
K

yeah you should check them out. tickle intensive doesn't have as many cut scenes (i believe some videos go the whole time without cut scenes) and usually leaves the camera in the fixed position.

What/where and how much you wear when you watch the videos is YOUR business. sir!! :) I have probably watched more TA clips, and like their variety of models and stocks/bondage scenarios. TI has good stuff too, I am just not as familiar with it.

Tickle Abuse is at the moment my favorite. They hit mostly my taste with nylon toe bondage. Tickle Intensive looking more into Barefeet (very sad)

Tickle Abuse is a professional/successful to-the-point-of-legendary studio and therefore can get a huge selection of incredibly good looking models, work with them multiple times, and do it while introducing new girls simultaneously all in a fairly short amount of time. Tickle Intensive is great, but you're really comparing them to a juggernaut, and that's not entirely fair.

Tickle Abuse is a professional/successful to-the-point-of-legendary studio and therefore can get a huge selection of incredibly good looking models, work with them multiple times, and do it while introducing new girls simultaneously all in a fairly short amount of time. Tickle Intensive is great, but you're really comparing them to a juggernaut, and that's not entirely fair.

Yeah, you hit it on the head. It is not an apples to apples comparison yet. I think tickling intensive will get there. As a barefoot fan, I can see myself liking their clips very much. Damn my cash flow issues. For now Turtle is on the radar, unless someone can come-up with the model request I made back a week or two ago lol.

Thanks,
K

I've been a little disappointed with Turtle lately. His videos are still pretty good, but, in my opinion, not as good as some of the ones he did around the holidays. Hopefully that will turn around. I have faith.

I'm more of a TickleAbuse fan but I like Intensive too. Both of them are just different but overall I'd say Abuse is a little better. I wouldn't take anything away from Intensive though I think they do a good job as well.

Why are Tickle Abuse's forum posts so sloppy? They look like they're banged out in 2 minutes. Tickle Intensive does a better job of marketing: clear description of the video, longer sample clips, plenty of snapshots, aftermath photo. I appreciate the professionalism there. TA seems like a lazy incumbent. They don't even bother to tell the story of the models. One or two keywords or adjectives, strap her down and have her tickled. Next! Feels like a factory (a factory of awesomely hot tickles, I must admit!) but not my style.

Mind you, Brooke is an absolute goddess and I would drink her bathwater.

Kelli from Tickle Intensive, lovely but, no Brooke.

impossible to pick, both are excellent companies.

Pretty tough choice but I would say Tickle Intensive.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back