• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Amusement Park

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
I hope this hasn't been posted yet, but if it has, I apologize.

I was watching Filmation Ghostbusters and I was thinking "Wouldn't it be cool if there was an adult theme park where you could go on rides, eat yummy treats, and be tickled. Maybe even have a reinfare area too, seperate from the rides and such.

One ride that came to my mind was "Skeletons In The Closet"

You step into a closet in a fake Haunted House and you have a selection on the keypad on how you want to be tickled.

Something like this, except the stripping would go down differently and it would be a combination of conveyor traveling, and being scooped up by skeleton hands which also will do most of the tickling. Maybe the conveyor traveling could be like a car wash except without actual washing involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgPO1J1bMDw

Does anyone else think this concept is cool? If so, feel free to add to it, on what sort of attractions you would come up with or would like to see in a world where there are no limits. I've been there, and it's a beautiful world. My girlfriend: jersey's_girl and I were talking last night and she was talking about this concept, and needless to say she is the mistressmind of this idea and this thread too.

I was working on Southern Justice and I just got an idea for my second attraction.

Dunk The Dogs
Same concept as the game where you throw a ball and try to hit the button which results a soaked scape goat. But with this attraction, your feet get lowered into a wadding pool of sorts so harmless fish can tickle your feet with their tails and nibble on your toes with their toothless mouths.

Oh and if you succeed in said dunking of "dogs" then you win a prize :)

There's also the House of Hysteria, which is like the common spookhouse attraction. I think I may have to stick the Skeleton Closet in there, and have that just be a seperate attraction from the rest of the house. I had a job once at a Haunted Park, where I got to dress up and scare people. But it was a wide spreaded area and not just a house.

But I think a House of Hysteria attraction (yes, my third lol) could be fun if it was through a gate that opens up for the tourist, but only opens back up once you've been through the whole house. Inside would be a posse of costumed employees who pop out and attempt to grab you. If you can make it out of the house with more clothes than your underwear and somehow manage to avoid being tickled, then you win free concessions. All throughout the house would be Count Dracula, Elvira, The Wolf Man, The Mummy, The Grin Reaper, Magenta, Riff Raff, (just tossing out names) Imagine being wrapped up in mummy wrap and being unable to move as your feet are tickled.

There would also be a name tag issued to every customer, which will have different colors to code what type of tickling you want. If you want PG tickling, then the pants stay on, PG-13 means that you are willing to be stripped and tickled down to your underwear. R-rated tickling would be allowing yourself to be naked, so it's all consensual. That way you can decide if you want a feather on your breast, a tongue along your sole, or pro condom tickle sex. But like the Fetish Club I attend, same rules apply and everyone's safety would be a top priority.

For the record, the park would only allow those who are 18 and up.

Last edited:
Really not my thing. Robots and the like creep the shit out of me, and I really wouldn't want to be touched my random amusement park employees.

I do understand the idea is an entertainment of the mind, but it is not feasible.

Dude, if I had a bod like yours, I'd never wear a shirt!

I know what you mean, but it's fun to think about when you're a writer like myself. Who knows, such a place could exist in the future, minus the wacky elevator though lol.

Well, it's true that I had the dream about the ride that tickles the patrons but the idea of the tickle-choice keypad and color code were quite original. the idea of park employees being able to come up and service you is kind of like the other dream i had about the interactive tickle museum but the park scenario is better because you get to choose who you're tickled by and how. also, the museum concept involved employees just walking up and facetiously goosing you but the park idea is yet again better because there's a chance to decide on who you "play with"

Sounds like you might want to flesh this thing out and write something for the stories section. Might be better suited there.

Sounds like you might want to flesh this thing out and write something for the stories section. Might be better suited there.

Agreed

Well, I guess I'm being ostracized for my disillusions of granger, sorry to annoy everyone.

Well, I guess I'm being ostracized for my disillusions of granger, sorry to annoy everyone.

Naah. Not annoyed. You have an awesome imagination. MrTickleFeet has a good point -- let's see some stories come out of your creative mind! And don't let naysayers prevent you from sharing your ideas.

I'm not discouraging your creativity, you did ask for our input. Although, while it make not take in America .. there's a chance it could work in theory on a small scale over in Europe. You may have to broaden the spectrum of fetishes that you cover; and say have tickling be a part of it .. much the way Magic Kingdom is divided between Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, etc.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back