• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Bet w my Girlfriend (no tickling, YET)

Mufasa

TMF Expert
Hey guys,

I havent posted in a very long time.
So, for starters, my girlfriend is about as ticklish as can be. She hates it but she tolerates it for me. I try to get quick tickles in here and there but it never lasts long.

So a few weeks ago, we were guessing who would win in a certain category of some award show. we decided to make a game out of it. We wanted to bet something. Since we are both pretty ticklish, I suggested we wager tickle time. She went for it!

She is crazy ticklish and I'm pretty bad myself. But I enjoy it so I couldnt lose! After the first three categories, she was already up 1.5 minutes and I had nothing!

I was expecting her to cash in right away but now she is just banking her time! She said she wants to reach 5 minutes and then tickle me until I pass out!

Since then, we have had a few more bets that have garnered her a total of 3.5 min. I wish I could say that I am losing on purpose but I'm not! This was my idea to get some free tickle time and now I'm the one who's awaiting my torture!

I'll let you know when she cashes in. Hopefully I'll win some time before then!

Last edited:
As you said, with that kind of bet, you win either way! You should raise the stakes. :D

Haha yea i know. Next time I'm planning on betting double or nothing. That way i get to tickle her for 3.5 min or she gets 7! Idk if i can handle it if i lose! Ha

great idea to engage the competitive type. They almost can't help themselves. Reminds me of Fred Flintstone : "B-bet bet bet bet"!!!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back