• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle/bondage Weekend with Blonde MILF

Ticklejohn1957

TMF Novice
...so I had been messaging back and forth with this woman for the past few weeks. First on facebook, then by email, then on SMS, and the messages were getting steamier as time went on.

At first I had contacted her commenting on her slended look in a dress. At first she had chided me for being "flirty", and claimed right out to be quite shy and looking for someone living close to her to have a "serious" relationship. When I replied that I personally favoured brutal honesty and didn't take responsibility for how people responded to my comments and suggestions, she confessed having been intrigued "against her nature" by my mention of taking pleasure in wooing a woman to surrender herself to being mercilessly teased and pleasured

While visiting relatives in Montreal over the holidays, our exchanges moved on to mentioning my wish to find a "willowy blonde" all wrapped up in ribbon under the xmas tree, and spending quiet hours in a log cabin deep in the woods, with the snow slowly falling outside, the occasional whisper of the wind being heard over the crackling of a fireplace, soft music in the background, casting a flickering glow over a bearskin rug and bear skinned woman...

We went on to discuss how she was living 3 hours away from me, had no intention of relocating, but was receptive to my suggestion that we meet in a large town halfway (where relatives of her lived), for coffee, post-holiday shopping, and maybe a movie As exchanges progressed, we built this hypothetical meeting into a actual plan where she rented a jacuzzi suite at a motel (ostentively, in order not to impose on her relative's prudish hospitality), where we ended up spending a steamy night, after having met at a local nature's reserve for a few hours of cross-country skiing.

Her live-in teenage son was with her when I had texted her to ask her shoe size (in order to find out if I had boots in her size from my now-grown and moved-away daughter's equipment). He wise-acredly inquired, much to her amuzement, if I had a foot fetish. Little did he or she know how much worse it was ;)

Actually, I had dropped hints in the way of casual comments about her admitting being a restless sleeper and wondering about having to rope her to the bed so she wouldn't be falling off in the middle of the night, or inquiring about her snoring and needing to be gagged so I could get some sleep... she apparently felt something stirring "down below", when reflecting upon those "joking" remarks of mine...

So we ended up spending a night together, before and during which she kept protesting how unlike her it was to whisk out of town to go meet a complete stranger, never mind sharing a room. Half-expecting her to back down at the last minute, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that her pictures were not of a diminutive former self.

She had an athletic build (ran stairs 1 hour each day), slender legs, a impish smile, a bell-like laughter (important later!), and a perfect blend of mixed feelings ranging from shy apprehension ("could we have the lights off?") to lustful frenzy ("..." well you fill in the blank :D ). While we are laying naked on the bed after a rather slow session of my progressively peeling all her clothes off, then her mine, she inquired what was in the extra bag I had brought, which she described as bulging with funny shapes...

Slowly, while she was laying flat on the bed, naked, slightly shivering, and following me with eyes wide and dilated pupils, I opened the bag, and slowly drew carefully bundled rope coiles of various lengths, which I deliberately positioned near her outstretched arms and legs, then pulled from a plastic bag leather cuffs, which I fastened to her trembling wrists and ankles, all the while favouring her with a steady stare and a calm, unerving smile....

Ropes attached to the king size bed's legs made quick business of her freedom of movement, and as she lay naked in a vulnerable spread-eagle position, I straddled her waist and produced a blindfold, which produced a rather slapstick dropping of her jaw. Thus impaired, she became focused on the sound of my voice, taunting her for her imprudent notion of letting herself be lured into a room, hundreds of miles away from home, with a man she hardly knew and allowing herself to be tied nude and subjected to his whims and fancies. Her faint wimpering, baring of her throat and pelvic trust (limited by her tightly splayed thighs) betrayed her true feeling about her fate and her prospects.

Having been priorly instructed as to the use of a safeword, she utterly refrained from using it throughout her ordeal. Starting at her wrist, I caressingly then scratchingly ran my finger nails down the sensitive underside of the arms, circling slowing her elbow, watching her twitching, then inexorably toward her arm pit, as her mouth slowly opened and her breath quickened as in in preparation for cries of mercy.... I paused, a hair's breadth from what I sensed would be the trigger spot for a violent reaction... then moved to the other arm, leaving her panting with apprehension and flushed with excitement (the lady has a charming way to blush all the way down to her highly resonsive nipples)...

After a few alternating descent of each pinioned arm, bring out shy giggles, I bent toward her, turned her head to one side, brushed her billowing hair aside, and while nibbling and blowing warmth breath in her ear, proceeded to work my way down both arms, sensing her melt and tense at the same time, down to her arm pits, where my dancing fingers dwelt on both hollows. With her bucking in vain against my weight on her helpless form, she let out the purest, frankest, unrestrained laughter I had heard in a long time... minutes passed (which must have seemed like hours to her) while she let loose a cascade of mirth, syncopated by shreeks, silent cackle, hasty breates in, and more uncontrolable braying.... and no safeword....!!

(to be continued... if there is an expressed interest)

!

Sir, please, for the sake of all that is good on this green earth, continue. Spare no details.

If this is actually a true true story then I want MORE MORE MORE DETAILS!!!

TicklesFemales

Please, do continue... this story has been great so far! Can't wait to read what happens next.

Please by all means, continue. And BTW, what celebrity does she resemble?

You have ten seconds to post the rest of that story or else...

You are a great writer...so...FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!!!! LOL

DJ Tickler

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back