• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Central: Feffi Tickles Candice

sealdan

TMF Poster
To be honest, I bought this clip on a whim because the description mentions the ticklee (Candice) begging for her sock not to be taken off, something which I love rare and that I find rare in tickling videos nowadays. As many of TCs videos do, the clip starts off with upper body tickling. If you're a stomach/rib tickling fan, I think you'll be pretty pleased with this part. Candice is very ticklish, and you can tell her reactions are genuine because she actually starts to turn red after a short while. The one issue I had her was that the bondage (hogtie and then stocked sitting up facing away because she apparently broke the shackles :)) did not allow for the tickler (Feffi) to get her underarms that well.

The upper body tickling continues until about 3:42 in the clip and then Feffi tickles Candice's socked feet for a bit. Me being a sock tickling fan would've preferred a camera-close-up on her feet during this part (especially during the sock removal part), but it never happens. I also would've preferred sock tickling for a bit longer. At 4:27, Feffi starts to remove Candice's sock, to which she exclaims "Leave my socks on." It wasn't exactly the begging that I was hoping for, but I guess it'll do for now (perhaps after that she was just laughing too much to say anything).

Also, I don't necessarily like how the position of the bed (against the wall) does not allow the camera to get great sole shots, since it has to come from the side (this is basically how it is in most of TC's clips involving the stocks on the bed). On the positive side, Candice is indeed ticklish on her feet and she does have very nice feet at that. The foot tickling goes on for another 3 minutes or so, with some more no-so-great camera angles. Perhaps it would've been nice to have the use of a sonicare toothbrush here? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking...

Another suggestion I have would be to offer this clip as one whole clip and as separate clips for the upper body and foot tickling parts. That way, we're not necessarily buying something we don't want. Or would that take up too much bandwidth?

Anyway, all in all it's a good tickling clip. I'd give it a 7 out of 10. TC does some great work. There are just a few things I would've done differently.

If you like Candice, there is another clips where two girls tickle her and she is stretched on a bed in a way that her underarms are accessible. That one had both upperbody and foot tickling as well. I don't have this new clip that you mentioned but I have seen the older one and it had a great tickling action. Of course I am more of an upperbody fan, but I recall a fair amount of foot tickling there too.

I saw that TC released a brand new clip with Candice that looks promising. The chair one from a while back looks good too. I may check those out in the future.

Yes, I actually bought the new one and I liked it a lot. If you look on C4S list of top-selling clips, this is the best selling tickling clip currently.

Could anyone give a little more detailed info on the newest Candice clip? What's the feet / upperbody ratio? Thx a lot.

Could anyone give a little more detailed info on the newest Candice clip? What's the feet / upperbody ratio? Thx a lot.

I just quickly fast forwarded the clip. The first 3 min is upperbody tickling with the underarms being the primary focus. Candice is on her back and the tickler sits on top of Candice's belly. I like the tickling action in this part a lot.

Then the next 3 min is foot tickling with Candice being face-down the whole time and the tickler siting on top of her legs to keep the feet from moving around too much. Her reactions are good but I have always fast forwarded this part since I have no interest in foot tickling.

Then in the last 1 min, the tickler picks up Candice's feet and holds them up as she is still face-down on he bed. So, there is more moving around for Candice's legs.

Overall, it should be one of the better clips out there. One of my personal favorites.
Hope this helps.

I've checked it out now and it's definitely a nice clip. What I find a little disturbing in ticklecentral clips lately, is that it seems like while the camera focuses on her feet, someone else is working over her upperbody to get more out of her. Since I'm not so much into feet, I can live with it.

I guess now I might have to take a look at the one with Feffi, too. Aren't we all spending too much on those clips, guys? :jester:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back