• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE CHALLENGE - ANOTHER FREE CLIP - HAPPY 4th of JULY

Which contestant do you want the free clip from?

• JOLENE

Votes: 141 32.0%
  • LINDSEY

Votes: 71 16.1%
  • STACIE LYNN

Votes: 100 22.7%
  • ZOEY

Votes: 128 29.1%

• Total voters

Tickle_Challenge

TMF Master
Ok,

So our website is going nuts with the free clip program and because it is actually increasing sales (thank you to everyone watching the free clips and then buying other challenges), I am going to do something really special for the 4th of July. A little tickling Fireworks if you will. I am going to give away a clip just for people on the forum, (well, I will do the same thing at Tickle Theater as well). But the BONUS twist is this. The forum is going to pick the clip!!!

Here is how it will work. I posted a poll on this forum and between now and midnight Eastern Standard time on the 4th of July, please vite for which contestant you want the free clip from. Then I will post a poll where you can vote on which challenge of the winning girl will be free. I will then post the free link for only a 24 hour period.

Be sure to visit our website to learn more about each contestant . . . .

Happy 4th of July!!!

whichever contestand u choose could we get the original strip tickle? Complete with the interviews?

I'm glad to hear that your generosity is paying off in sales. You end up doing more business and the consumers start expecting more out of OTHER producers to match you. Capitalism at work.

Thanks again.

I second the request for the original strip challenge with the interviews...Not to be a pain..but have you ever thought about asking the girls on camera why they are doing this? I understand money, but if there are other reasons, money for what, to get even with someone, anything really lol

I really appreciate the free clip offers, but I'll bet they'll be 80-100% upper body. Again.

No thanks.

too bad, I really wanted to see Zoe or Stacie. But, what are you gonna do, it's a democracy :)

You could scotch tape a million dollars to an upperbody clip and some people STILL wouldnt be happy :rolleyes:

Well,I would love to see more Heather,but since she was not on the list.....I'll go with Zoey.Thanks for the clips.

Oh, how I LOVE upperbody clips!
Tickleman, thank you for your work!!

and, my vote is Jolene =)

Jolene it is!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for voting. I am going to post a poll now for which Challenge of Jolene's will be next in our giveaway program.

Happy 4th!!

Tickle Challenge Chris

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back