• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Challenge - First Tickling Game Show

TickleChallenge1

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

I am producing a tickling game show called Tickle Challenge.com . The main website will be launching in a month or two but for the time beimg, we launched a clip store to get the word out there.

These are everyday girls being tickled in various challenges for cash prizes. No tickle models faking it!!

I love tickling and I am sick of the boring tickling videos with no point to them. They get boring after a few minutes. This adds anticipation to the topic we all love!!

Check it out and let me know what you guys think. [email protected]

Here are a few samples to some of the challenges we've done thus far.

Our signature challenge is called "Strip Tickle Challenge" where contestnts have to hold onto a bar and be tickled. Every time they let go, they lose a pieceof clothing. Here is a sample of that challenge plus another challenge. . .

http://www.ticklechallenge.com/tickle_challenge_samples/jolene_strip_sample.wmv

http://www.ticklechallenge.com/tickle_challenge_samples/emily_debut.wmv

The site is TICKLECHALLENGE.com

Enjoy,

The folks at Tickle Challenge

Tickleman_74: Winning at life and making the best damn tickle clips since 1974.

I love it and I am totally behind this idea. Seriously, you rawk. Thanks so much for the clips and I wish you luck in this little project of yours. =3

Oh my goodness! I did this same thing in eighth grade!!!! But of course if I had a camera then, I still wouldn't be able to show it....alas.

I wish to Join You tickleman_74 with my own side of the gameshow. Infact, I still have the group up if you want to see it. just pm me when you get the right number of posts.

Personally, I'd love to see a woman's ankles secured about half way up on those X poles...legs spread. It'd be fun to watch her expression as her shoes and socks are slowly removed, revealing her bare feet, ready for tickling. The challenge, of course, would be to not laugh...

Holding in the laughter...
Holding onto the bar...

Thank You!

I hope that you suceed in this endeavor. Many of us have been waiting for something exactly like this. I love both clips. I hope that you use the ideas like holding onto the bar, not laughing etc. We sorely need something exactly like this. The same ol stuff gets boring after a while. Mix it up and have some fun with it. Just make sure its real and not scripted. From what I saw in the clips its all spontaneous, I hope that it stays that way.

Great job!

tickle challenge!

wow i really liked emily she has some hot body her stomach was so perfect for being tickled does anyone agree with me?

this is good ..I like it ..I`d also like to see women of all sizes and ages too

wow. this is the next best thing since someone ran their fingers over somebody, and found it made them laugh!!!! this is tickling evolution!!! bring it on, 100% backing and if anyone thinks this isn't the single greatest idea this side of the millenium to date, i'll track you down and kill you with a rusty spoon. (not realy, but you get the point) :) :) :)

Again UB only. Pity it is not labled as such.
It is a real pity that there is so little foot tickling in your movies. It seems that at least Jolene was ticklish enough and would have been an excellent model. Is that something that is likely to be a part of what you do or are you just not into that, in which case we all know that.?

Last edited:
I totally agree with ericmartin. I ordered a clip of jolene and there was only like 10 seconds of tickling on her feet and it was actually one of her best responses. I think you need to balance out the upper body and feet in the future. I still loved the clip though. Keep ip the great work.

true, there should be balance in videos, unless stated, but honeslty, how many feet tickling videos are out there.....you people are so greedy ya know. lol.

Im hooked these look great i love them trying to resist and both girls are very cute. Someone on either myspace or youtube has a preview clip of Jolene and its different from this one, go check it out. Its very short though probably like 15 or 20 seconds.

Response to the comments thus far

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the feedback and comments/ suggestions on the new site. I'm encouraged thus far and really appreciate the kind words said by some of you!!!

A few responses:

1) The site is not scripted and we do not use tickle models. Therefore, some girls might not be as ticklish as others because nothing is staged. Therefore, when you watch the clips and you see the model getting tickled out, etc, we resort to ice cold water, messing with hair etc and downright annoying to get the girls to give up. "Georgia" on our site is a good example of this. She said she was "extremely ticklish" and it turned out to not be the case. So if you watch that clip, we really gave it to her. The fun thing about this site is that we do n a manner that is not "submissive" in nature like the S&M sites. We are looking for more of a mainstream feel and I think there is a need for that. "Everyday girls beng put through the ringer, not for their own enjoyment." Follow me? We disclose all of this in the Clip description so be sure to read those carefully. However, please know that we do our best to ensure the girls are naturally ticklish and only use other methods as a last resort.

2) Feet Tickling - We are working on this as we are developing a signature challenge specifically for this. Stay tuned as that should debut in mid January. Personally, I understand that there could be more feet but my personal philosophy is that this site works because of the interaction between the tickler and the girl. I find it easier to do that with UB stuff as opposed to feet but I know that this area is one where I need to improve. Stay patient with me. I am confident the foot challenge will blow you guys away once we work out the kinks.

Finally, I know this site might not fit into the mold of other sites but that is the point. I am a huge fan of tickling videos but only decided to do this venture because I felt I had something new to say. Hopefully,you guys agree with me!!

Stay tuned as we have even more amazing contestants in the coming weeks. . .

Please send input and ideas to me at [email protected] as I am always looking to improve. . . . .

Thanks again for checking out the site.

Tickle Challenge

Last edited:
Easily the best idea since sliced bread. :) :) :) I too am behind you with this! Good luck!

i love the whole idea, and everything about your production. Keep it up, i love it. How do i sign up to be a tickler? :) This is the kind of tickling i love to do.

Concerning feet tickling, don't hand over the store to our foot fetishist friends. You just need to strike a balance (70 / 30 suits me ^^ ) You have so much promise for great upperbody tickling. Although I do have an idea for a great foot tickling test. Forbid the lady to move her foot / toes while you tickle it. That would be great.

Although this isn't the first tickling gameshow, I applaud the efforts of this person.

Journia,

Please correct me as to my claim of the first tickling game show. My motto in life is "Seek Forgiveness, not permission" so I cold be wrong.

Tickle Challenge

PS - No worries, this site will not be handed over to the foot fetishists, although, I like the 70 /30 goal. Seriously, it will depend on the girl. Whatever works. . .

Last edited:
This is already one of the top three production companies in the history of the medium, and your approach is brilliant.

I'd urge you to completely follow your own vision and ignore the "foot" people. I happen to prefer the videos the way they are... but more important than my or some other poster's opinion is your confident follow-through on your own creative instincts.

Great job so far!

wow, i don't post much, but this is amazing. im all for this and i wish you the best of luck with this. looking forwarrs to seeing more

Tickleman_74 said:
Journia,

Please correct me as to my claim of the first tickling game show. My motto in life is "Seek Forgiveness, not permission" so I cold be wrong.

Tickle Challenge

PS - No worries, this site will not be handed over to the foot fetishists, although, I like the 70 /30 goal. Seriously, it will depend on the girl. Whatever works. . .
Oh no no no, don't worry about that. It is cool. Superbly magnificent. I like your idea. But you have made me want to resprout my idea.

Just as some constructive feedback, though.

I was all ready to buy some of your clips, then noticed they're priced higher that just about any others I've seen.

So I held off buying.

Not that you're going to (or should) base your pricing strategy on one post from me, but I thought I'd offer that feedback. Others react the same way I did.

-- BrotherTed

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back