• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Challenge has a new Studio - Special Offer!

Tickle_Challenge

TMF Master
Hey Everyone,

We here at Tickle Challenge have been quiet all winter but that changes now!

Here is what you need to know:

1) We just completed our new High Definition studio and will be back with regular updates in May!

2) In honor of our new studio digs, we are offering you a great special. You can get all of our 314 Challenges from 2006-2008 for only $74.99. This is for WMV files that you download and you have over a month to download all of the challenges.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] and mention "you saw the special on the forum" and I will send you the link to purchase.

3) We also are in the process of tweaking our website and just finished a cool video that will be featured on the Home page. We think it sums up what Tickle Challenge is all about perfectly. Check out a low res version attached to this thread or check out the high def version at the following link:

HIGH DEF TRAILER

OK, enjoy the nice weather.

Chris
TICKLE CHALLENGE

PS - Check out the stills below of some of the girls we had at TC while we were building our new studio.

Last edited:
OMG that's so cruel and so HOT at the same time :)!!! Can't wait for everything to be up and running :)

With a deal like this I guess I should've waited to purchase the clips. Seems like you keep adding more and more clips for the same price. Keep up the good work :)

I'm happy you're still in the game. I thought that we lost you.

Good work on the new girls.

When can we look forward to a Cathy preview?

To the folks at Tickle Challenge, I recently went online to purchase two clips and I was having problems with the site honouring my credit card. I know there's nothing wrong with the card, I've used it several places this week and I know there's an available balance, any suggestions?

To the folks at Tickle Challenge, I recently went online to purchase two clips and I was having problems with the site honouring my credit card. I know there's nothing wrong with the card, I've used it several places this week and I know there's an available balance, any suggestions?

Hi Eagle, Check your messages and we will get this taken care of for you.

Chris

Long time lurker, just wanted to say thank you for all you've done. I've bought some of your clips, and they are high quality.

Just wondering if youre going to post a preview of that Justine girl? :drool:
If you do can u post a strip challenge? Thanks! :dogpile:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back