• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Competition #2 MF/F

FLBowler

1st Level Red Feather
This story happened on Tuesday night. Ariel and I went to Olive Garden for dinner. We asked a bunch of people to go, but school and work detained everyone. She was wearing a white and black striped tanktop, ripped jeans and pink flip flops. She has very petite feet and they are pretty soft. So we met up outside the restaurant, we exchanged hugs and of course I gave a few quick tickles to her sides, this would in turn cause her to attack my sides in defense. We had a fun and very yummy dinner. after dinner we walked around the strip mall and waited for Silvia to show up. Silvia was in a College sweatshirt, jeans and flip flops too. She was a tad bit hungry so we tagged along with her to the local Ice Cream Parlor. As Ice Cream places go, this place had fruit, and reduced fat, i was surprised. So while she was getting her food, I started flirting with the girl working there(got her number). Silvia and Ariel started rolling their eyes and to tease me, they both gave a quick tickle to my sides in front of the girl working, her name shall be Janet lol. I'm hoping she will hang out soon, she def took interest in the tickling action. So i was flustered after they got me real quick and Silvia was eating Ice Cream, so it would have been kinda mean to tickle her back. So Ariel sat in between us once again(You'd think she would learn that sitting in the middle means you're gonna get tickled). So Silvia and I caught on very quickly and began poking her sides one after another to make her flinch back and forth and start "dancing". I couldn't help but start cracking up. This continued for a short time and then we gave her a little mercy. (Janet made a few comments to me while texting her, on how she was intrigued with what we were doing ;)) Once Silvia was finished eating her ice cream we decided to leave and sit on a bench in the park a five minute walk away. Ariel and I sat on the bench and she said her feet hurt, so she placed them in my lap(lucky I can turn off my fetish, that way i didn't have an awkward hard on....) Silvia is a little bit mischievous, because she walked around "innocently" and ended her short walk behind Ariel. At this point I was giving her bare feet and soft massage which easily relaxed her. Silvia waited for the right moment and attacked her pits, to keep her from falling off the bench I secured her feet. Then my fetish took over and I realized her feet were so easily accessible in my lap...So I got up and walked away..........JUST KIDDING!! I tickled the hell of of her feet and we got her to pure exhaustion in only a matter of like 3 minutes or so. She was like "I hate you guys so much!!" too bad she was flush red and couldn't keep her smile down, or I would have believed her. Silvia and I later wondered if she was going to get us back anytime soon. We are having a dinner party tonight with a few new characters stay tuned!

Back to Janet, don't be surprised if she pops up soon, because she said she is very ticklish. She's 18, swimmer's body, but a little more busty than the rest of the girls. She said she loves pampering her feet and loves massages, but said she dies the moment someone tickles her there. Apparently she said she is a master tickler too. Who knows, maybe she will join the fun!!

Thanks guys! Hopefully after tonight story 3 will happen!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back