• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE CUTIES: 20+ minutes of nylon foot tickling while reading (F/F) - 2 min preview

TickleCuties

TMF Master
Reading Endurance Challenge in Nylons - Part 1: Secretary Audrey Tickled

See it only at http://www.ticklecuties.com!

Audrey has been a bad secretary, and boss Serene thinks she has trouble focusing and concentrating. Serene is fed up with Audrey, and decides to teach her a little lesson. Serene ties Audrey to a chair, and binds her ankles tightly. Serene removes Audrey's shoes and pulls her NYLON-CLAD FEET into her lap. Serene then instructs Audrey to read from a magazine while she TICKLES HER STOCKING SOLES AND TOES WITH HER FINGERS. Audrey is extremely ticklish, especially with NYLONS on, and has trouble reading ANYTHING. Serene instructs Audrey that this is a training exercise, designed to help develop her focus and concentration skills. Serene quizzes Audrey on what she read, and makes her start over every time she loses her focus...but NEVER stops TICKLING THE POOR GIRL'S FEET while she tries to read. For the ENTIRETY of this 20-plus minute clip, poor Audrey tries to read silly magazine articles out loud while Serene MERCILESSLY tickles her stocking feet. This is 100% finger tickling on nylon soles, with a ton of funny interaction between the two girls. Audrey simply cannot read aloud while her feet get tickled, and boss Serene takes full advantage of this. This clip contains a good portion of close-ups of Audrey's nylon feet being tickled. Clip is in 1280x720 HD!

2 minute preview clip here ---> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1...in-nylons-part-1-secretary-audrey-tickled_fun

Attachments

• AudreyBySerene_023.jpg
    AudreyBySerene_023.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 716
  • AudreyBySerene_025.jpg
    AudreyBySerene_025.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 492
  • AudreyBySerene_041.jpg
    AudreyBySerene_041.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 268
  • AudreyBySerene_065.jpg
    AudreyBySerene_065.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 476
  • AudreyBySerene_137.jpg
    AudreyBySerene_137.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 513
Her feet in those sheer nylons looking so damn hot! Thanks a lot for creating another great nylon tickling clip. I hope to see many more in the future.

Great work!

Serene's attitude & tickle skills and Audrey's yummy ticklee-ness are a fantastic combo.

The 'read'n tickle' bit always fascinates me of course.

JD

Great work!

Serene's attitude & tickle skills and Audrey's yummy ticklee-ness are a fantastic combo.

The 'read'n tickle' bit always fascinates me of course.

JD

Thanks, my dear friend. It goes back to the old clip Paradise did with Sierra -which I loved back in the day. Paradise broke a lot of ground in a lot of ways, and I will give credit to them.

loved this clip! And love Audrey! Nylons and tickle reading go hand in hand.

No Prob! Laura and I need to meet up with Audrey soon and do a shoot with her. She seems super ticklish!

LOVE Audrey - She needs a HEALTHY -Gang Tickling Dressed Like That

Love it! Please more of these close-up nylon feet with the wiggling toes! Maybe some additional shots from the other side to see her toenails too! Thank you!:couch:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back