• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE CUTIES 9/24/12: Paige Erin Turner Interrogates Stacy Burke (F/F Superheroines)

TickleCuties

TMF Master
"Superheroine Interrogation: Violet Breaks The Bruiser"

See it only at http://www.ticklecuties.com!

Starring the amazing Stacy Burke as "The Bruiser," and tall beauty Paige Erin Turner as villain "Violet Streak"

The Bruiser is using her hand-held device when she is ambushed by arch villain Violet Streak, who demands that Bruiser tell her the secret location of the superhero base. Bruiser, of course, refuses...and after a brief argument, Violet subdues Bruiser with her super-secret violet mist. With Bruiser unconscious, Violet REMOVES HER BOOTS AND TIGHTLY BINDS HER ANKLES, and then begins a WICKED INTERROGATION. She wakes Bruiser, and TICKLES HER STOCKING SOLES to try and force the information out of her. Bruiser laughs and protests, but Violet is absolutely merciless with her tactics, using her LONG NAILS to RAKE BRUISER'S TICKLISH SOLES. Violet then uses a HAIRBRUSH to tickle Bruiser's feet, but then breaks out the Hitachi, which Violet calls the "heavy artillery." Bruiser absolutely cannot handle the Hitacthi on her TICKLISH SOLES AND TOES, but she refuses to give in. Violet then uses her super powers to dissolve Bruiser's nylons, and begins MERCILESSLY TORMENTING HER BARE FEET! She spends a good amount of time on them with the Hitachi, which continues driving Bruiser to the brink of insanity...and also uses her LONG NAILS TO SCRABBLE ALONG BRUISER'S SUPER-TICKLISH FEET, and uses the hairbrush on Bruiser's WRINKLED SOLES! Will Bruiser give in, and reveal the location of the secret superhero base? And will Bruiser get a chance to get her revenge on the evil Violet Streak?

This clip features boot removal, on-screen tying, and about 12 minutes of tickling...the tickling is about 60% nylon and 40% barefoot!

Attachments

• StacyByPaigePreviewSmaller.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,469
  • StacyByPaige_066.jpg
    StacyByPaige_066.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 981
  • StacyByPaige_108.jpg
    StacyByPaige_108.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 585
  • StacyByPaige_193.jpg
    StacyByPaige_193.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 806
  • StacyByPaige_267.jpg
    StacyByPaige_267.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 706
Looks good. Also appreciate the detailed clip breakdown.

that's nice, but could you split it to nylon part and bare part ??

Stacy still looks great, I remember her from the old days of tickle vids and tickle mags. Good
to see her bare feet being tickled again!

DK

Thanks! Yeah she still looks great. It was the first time I ever worked with someone and got somewhat star-struck by them. I mean, so many of us grew up watching clips of Stacy on dial-up back in the day! lol

Great to see Paige doing the tickling...of course, revenge must occur...lol.

I'm not much of a foot guy but this is a very good clip. The girls are hot and the lee seems really ticklish. Maybe try to use these models together again in future clips.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back