• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle date tonight!

cuteUBCtickler

So i am a little nervous over here, as tonight is my first tickle date.

She is a cheerleader at UBC (my university), 5'2 (not that there is anything wrong with that!) brunette hair and an infectious laugh. Cute as homemade pie.

She has been feeling a little down lately and wanted to hang out with the goal of cheering up.
*twists his virtual villain mustache* i wonder if i might be of service in that dept...

She is a wonderful girl quite apart from her potential ticklishness and i am looking forward to the evening ahead, if somewhat anxiously.

My request to the community would be this:
any tips, tickling or otherwise i ought be mindful of??
Always be a gentelman, be attentive to her, bring tic tacs.. that kinda stuff...

deep breath..

well here goes nothing.....

C.U.T.

No real advice. Have a good time, and let us know how it goes. We want details of her ticklishness, reaction, and laughter!:D :devil:

Mitch

I agree with Mitchell. You got this far. Have a great time tonight and tell us all the ticklish details of this wonderful encounter. Have A blast. Good luck and have fun.

By all means...

Be a gentleman. Go slowly and watch her body clues VERY closely, notice if she's having trouble breathing, overheating, if she's oversensitizing (something I've noticed I've done a couple of times when I'm feeling overwhelmed and/or not at my optimal emotional state, please do be careful, you mentioned she was down.)

Give her lots of air breaks, bring plenty of water and ice and make sure she drinks frequently, even if she thinks she doesn't need it (trust me, she does.) Make sure she's going to the ladies enough so as to avoid a nasty accident. Go easy, have fun and remember the objective: show her a good time so she'll want a second date, and a third and a fourth...:devil:

XOXO

To late Steph, Good advice but to late. He is not reading right now. He is either having a very nice dinner with candles and soft music. Trying to get her spirits up. Maybe a glass of wine. He is not not going to be out til tomorrow.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back