• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Dating Service?

hello

i have always thought about doing something like that but thought it would never work out. plus it has always been and i'm sure almost always be 99.9 % men and .000000001 % women A tout a l'heure kyle

It could work. it would just take time for it to really take off...(like anything really) the beginning maybe slow but once word gets out...and if you go with rules on what they can and cant do like u have here in the forum( and for regular gatherings) it shouldnt get to crazy...
But it would take someone (or a group) of very particular and anal people to organize this.
**Forgive me if this doesnt make sense...little to no sleep is not good but i think it reads just fine and u get my point...LOL well atleast i hope so.

well.....

sounds like a nice plan !!!!

I am willing to help that plan !

I would love to see that. I am a very nice man in the fifties, although I do appear a fair bit younger, with a penchant for tickling young women either loose or in bondage (preferably the latter). I am a respected (I think) writer of tickling bondage fiction and very respected among the submissive ladies in the professional dungeons I have been to. I would dearly love to find one or two young ladies who are intelligent and fun to talk to, have a variety of interests and opinions, and like to be tickled. No sex or nudity (well, topless might be optional - up to my ticklee, of course). Perhaps with such a service, I could find a friend or two, who I could talk with, perhaps have coffee or lunch with, perhaps even share the opposite ends of a feather or a soft brush.
:twohugs:

Tickling boutique

how about a tickling brothel where there are several pairs of female feet in stocks all along a wall with a bar and lounge?

Or the hogtied soles parlor...

i would love for there to be a tickling dating service. that would be awesome

It's not weird, it's being done here all the time, just not in the way as you envision it. One of the first ways I made my mark here (aside from being really, really noisy and modeling for Ray's :happyfloa) was as TMF cupid~Lk even had Mimi design a special pic for me in homage. My intent was simple: be out front 'bout what you wanted in a friend, just temp playmate, long term love, etc... As far as I know, NO ONE had a bad experience, worst case, they made a nice friend. One couple I helped out is talking marriage.

XOXO

:idunno:Any one ever thought about starting a tickle dating service. Because if they have i would like to know. Not some bull crap where you have to spend an ass load of money for a membership. But a place where people who wanna hook up for a tickle session can do so.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back