• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle dream/ poem

GEORGIATKLER

3rd Level Yellow Feather
She blinks her eyes, she's in the stocks, Another blink, no shoes, no socks....Her still warm feet meet the cool, damp, dungeon air, she wiggles her toes and tries to prepare.... This time (he) won't break her, she'll be strong and brave, won't live her life as a mere tickle slave.... Both wrists are tied well above her head, firmly, not too tight, but it means more visits to dread....She must not give in to any sensation,(laughs) easier said than done given the coming persuasion....All her "old friends" will give her a dare, fingers, feathers, pens, and those damned Sonicares....If a blindfold is added, does she still a chance, anticipation just adds to her dire circumstance....(flashback) She remembers while in college, a renaissance faire, she was a stocks "virgin" then in total dispair.... The crowd heard her screaming and enjoyed the display, there will be no repeat performance today.... Underarms(check), ribs(check), tummy(check), hips(check), feet( a lost cause....)***footsteps approaching*** she's as ready as she'll be, in the mind of this 'ler, a most perfect 'lee....

wow very nicely done..i like i like...

izzy is impressed by your writing skills
she wonders how you are with quills
are you merciful at all?
would izzy need a safety call?
the idea of stocks sends quite a thrill..

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back