• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle fantasy you always come back to?

Mine is being kidnapped by vampires and they have a tickling ritual they do before they turn someone over. They tickle the person to complete submission and then turn them.

Being taken to a cabin way back in the woods by a group of women for three days. On the first day each women gets to tickle and tease me for an hour each. On the second day they split into teams of two and each team gets to play with me for two hours. Then on the third day they all work me over at the same time.

you can tell by the stories I write, mine is a theme. It was always my biggest excitement to watch QVC and HSN and have the hosts accidently get tickled from the foot massage products...that has evolved when I realized there are stores that sell the massagers, and cute female employees that work there...so mine has evolved into me having a conversation with one of those employees, the girl admitting her ticklishness to me, and having her use the products out with ticklish reactions, which maybe leads to me working the courage to ask her to hang out so I can play with her feet.

I always come back to an old fantasy I thought of when I was about 19 where an old friend of mine is in an X-frame with a blindfold and I'm tickling her midsection from behind with my fingers and assortment of feathers. She was always really ticklish and had an amazing laugh and I figured that would be a fun role play. Unfortunately we never got to make that a reality before we lost touch.

Being tied and having a beautiful lady tickling my feet.

My first video I bought was FC33 from FM Concepts. First scene was my absolute favorits... Whitney Prescott in stocks, toes tied back. My favorite scenario I keep going back to is that position, but not an interrogation.. Rather an exploation of soles.. Trying different implements in all the right spots, making the 'Lee choose between two and tell you which one is worse, etc..

Being forced to watch my wife tickled unmercifully by another couple we know.

It is official, I am the thread killer on TMF.

To expand on my comment above---My fantasy is that my wife had made a wager with a female friend of ours, and she loses. Her payoff is that she has to do whatever the friend and her husband want, and what they want (driven by the husband) is for my wife to be tied to their bed in bra and panties and to be tickled for an hour. The friend wants this because she is trying to get her husband to tickle someone other than herself, so she is very eager to get this done and lets her husband have his way on my wife, but also she helps a lot because she knows how awful it is.

having a couple girls tickle me so well that i cant even fight back. maybe for a day or so haha

Tickled by professional women. The shapely office manager. The provocative touchy feely doctor. The curvy college professor. The tantalizing police woman. The hot executive.

Being tied up and tickled by a group of 5 or more long haired and nailed females to tickle torture me using just those two "tools"/"implements"/"personal fx" whatever you want to call it, all the while verbally teasing me in a continuous chorus of "kitchy koo" and "tickle tickle".

Mine is one I had since I was maybe 6 years old. I would watch The Little Rascals episode where Alfalfa had his barefoot hanging through a hole in the bed pretending the fake leg from the knee down was broken. The bully enters to see if he was telling the truth and one kid tickles Alfalfa' s barefoot with a feather. He does his best to hold in the laughter but he MUST keep his foot there at the mercy of the tickler. I wished all my life that scene was a cute girl being tickled and now I dream of a sexy woman being put in that position with her boss checking on her as she fakes sick and I'm doing the tickling. Usually I fantasize that the victim is my wife. I KNOW,,,, WEIRD!

Fortunately I was able to live it recently. 3 on 1, fff/m. Bound, stocked, teased up to and beyond the edge. Ganged up on my feet & privates, often simultaneously. Alternately aggressive and sensual, mostly with fingernails, occasionally with vibrators. Amazing and lucky.

I've been lucky to share my fantasy as a ler by tickling a woman in a body stocking. The fantasy I have now is to be bound and tickled, even better, bound and tickled by 2 women. Curious to see how much I would be able to take.

now I dream of a sexy woman being put in that position with her boss checking on her as she fakes sick and I'm doing the tickling. Usually I fantasize that the victim is my wife. I KNOW,,,, WEIRD!

Not weird. Hot.

Ive always thought about being tied up, then a girl on top of me having sex with me and tickling my upper body while another girl was done by my feet tickling them

Dwayne Johnson plagues most of my fantasies, including being bound and tickled by him, but since I'm sure that will never happen. I've had fantasies of being tickled by a firefighter at the firehouse lol. Something about men in uniform lol.

Accidental!

Mine is a theme as well, quite similar to saratk's, in fact. My unequivocal favorite kind of tickling is accidental - like at a doctor's appointment, spa, pedicure, or massage.

While there are certainly plenty of versions of fantasies I have about this, the central one is that I would love to witness in person an intense accidental tickle scenario - for example, a pedicure or doctor's tummy exam where the person (ideally my beautiful, incredibly ticklish girlfriend) started out making faces, squirming and trying hard to keep it together, and then at some point just gave in to giggles and then hysterical laughter.

I've witnessed a few accidental tickles in person but none that were anything close to the level of intensity I just described. I've also heard many stories of very intense accidental tickles, and in some ways, hearing a story is almost as good as seeing in person for me. There's something about hearing "the account" as told, in retrospect, by the lee, that is really amazing for me too. That way they can describe everything they were going through at the time, what was running through their mind, and how hard it was to take.

Anyhow, I know accidental tickle lovers may be the minority compared to the all-out intentional stuff, but in my mind it's gold :)

you can tell by the stories I write, mine is a theme. It was always my biggest excitement to watch QVC and HSN and have the hosts accidently get tickled from the foot massage products...that has evolved when I realized there are stores that sell the massagers, and cute female employees that work there...so mine has evolved into me having a conversation with one of those employees, the girl admitting her ticklishness to me, and having her use the products out with ticklish reactions, which maybe leads to me working the courage to ask her to hang out so I can play with her feet.

Tickling bandit. Either one bandit, or multiple bandits, tickling either one woman, or multiple women, either with the women tied spread eagled to a bed, or having the women unmercifully foot tickle tortured, while standing up, and cuffed to a wall, in various forms of clothing and stages of undress for the women being tickle tortured.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back