• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle fantasy you always come back to?

A few usually involving my sexy wife as the prisoner. 1. An ex girlfriend of mine who doesn't really like my wife having her tied to a large 4 poster, teasing her, tickle torturing her with her boyfriend, using a vibe on her and then making love to her slowly while I watch.

I could get behind that one...

For me, it all started at a young tender age. Watching the three stooges getting their foot licked while sleeping in the tent and on the train. Because of that, I ALWAYS LOVE to see a women getting the ticklish soles of her feet licked while sleeping or tickling her feet with finger or feathers also while she sleeps!

I like reliving old tickling experiences. My favorite was with an ex of mine (who wasn't into tickling and didn't know I was either which just adds to the hotness). She had me tied to the bed presumably for sex but changed her mind and tickled the hell out of me instead.

I posted this as a story here if you want the full version

Another favorite is of a doctor (an attractive woman ~40 years old) who thoroughly examined my stomach and was puzzled why I kept squirming. Finally, with the most evil grin I'd ever seen she was like "Ohhh you're ticklish huh?" Then went back to prodding my stomach, grinning widely the whole time. So hot.

Well, for me the whole renfaire Thing is really exciting. Me playing a female thief who gets caught, put in the stocks and gets tickled by the crowd for the rest of the day. Hehe, I love this fantasy.

My first video I bought was FC33 from FM Concepts. First scene was my absolute favorits... Whitney Prescott in stocks, toes tied back. My favorite scenario I keep going back to is that position, but not an interrogation.. Rather an exploation of soles.. Trying different implements in all the right spots, making the 'Lee choose between two and tell you which one is worse, etc..

This.

Another turn on is me being a tough gang member and getting interrogated by tickling on my feet. Two girls have tied me to the bed and tickle me till I confess everything. Then they realize that it turns me on too and so they keep me hostage for the whole weekend and tickle me again and again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back