• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fest Northwest returns with "Leah Loves to Count" (m/f very ticklish feet)

Leah Loves It

TMF Novice
Tickle Fest Northwest returns with "Leah Loves to Count" (m/f very ticklish feet)

Hi all, it is I, Leah! I have been away a while, but now I'm back and bring with me a new offering for you tickle enthusiasts. I've taken a lot of good advice to greatly improve the quality of this video. First of all, I used a different camera so the picture is much better and it is bright enough to actually see what's going on! Secondly, I have encoded it in WMV which I found out is what most people use.

In this vid, I was tied to a chair which my poor feet poking through the back of a second chair. I was tickled pretty much non stop with all sorts of tools that drove me absolutely nuts. I always forget how ticklish I am until I'm actually strapped down with no escape... then it all rushes back!

The video is just over 9 minutes long, and you can buy the full version here: http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=787447.

As a promotion, three people who buy this clip between now and Monday will get the follow-up clip (coming soon) which is also 9 minutes absolutely free!

Love,
Leah

And as always feed back is welcome and appreciated!

Beautiful, Leah, Your one more reason to love the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

now that was one HOT video ..you can tell she was really being tortured by the tickling ...great job !!

She has very beautiful,sexy feet...that's good enough for me...thanks for the post !

Though there is an improvement on the lighting, it's still pretty dark. Still uncomfortable to watch. Sorry.

I really like the little game you play where you have to hold your feet still and count. :feets: Very Cool!!!
I would love to see more of your Yummy Feet, and that Sexy Body!!! :woot:

Nice Clip, Thanks For Sharing. :goodjob:

Thanks everyone for the super nice comments! There is a part two coming soon, and skulnbone7, you'll appreciate that the counting game is continued in that one. honestly, the counting is the only thing that keeps me from going insane!

MrTicklefeet, would you be able to point me towards a video or company that gets the lighting right in your opinion. I am definitely wanting to improve, and am still learning, so your help is very welcome. :)

Great Generous Video Preview!!!

Leah,

Very nice video preview!! Great job and great video!!! Thanks for the preview!!!

Tristan

Only two days left to buy the clip if you want the chance for a free 9 minutes of watching me get TORTURED on my feet. basically 18 minutes for 5 bucks. who can beat that? :)

love,

nice feet but about as ticklish as a rock

How rude. sorry i don't laugh hysterically like a hyena, or better yet, fake my laughter like most videos out there. i'm only interested in giving authentic reactions since i am authentically ticklish. if you only have rude and incorrectly assumptive things to say, then i say get lost.

Don't worry about it Leah, we all still love Ya despite what was said by the uninformed! You can tickle torture me anytime :eek:)

Don't worry about it Leah, we all still love Ya despite what was said by the uninformed! You can tickle torture me anytime :eek:)

*giggle* thank you! i hope i wasn't too mean or anything i just can't believe how offensive that guy would be without provocation! anyway i appreciate all the nice things everyone else is saying so i will knock the bad stuff right out of my head.

You must not have been on the internet very long then, doh! some people just go on to find faults and start trouble unfortunately, but i guess You can find that anywhere, in or outside the internet, just keep the positive attitude and stay sweet!

Your humble footslave gary :eek:)

You're cute and you have shapely feet.
It's obvious you have authentically ticklish feet, and you seemed to enjoy it.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back