• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle fetish = bondage fetish?

jocksocks

TMF Novice
Does a tickling fetish and bondage fetish go hand in hand? I ask this because, in almost every single tickle fetish video, the ticklee is tied up in some way, be it rope, leather cuffs, plastic wrap, stocks, etc. So does having a tickling fetish also mean having a bondage fetish?

No, they are not needfully both present.

Bondage is Often a support tool for the ticking fetishist, in that it provides a way for the tickling to be executed to the degree that the observing fetishist is pleased. It (The bondage) is simply a tool to the service of the greater tickling fetish.

Now, there is nothing to say that the ticking fetishist is not also a bondage fetishist. But one is not the cause direct cause of the other, though there are a lot of cases of a tickling fetishist discovering they are ALSO a bondage fetishist, once they began to use bondage or seek it in clips to fully enjoy their core fetish.

Stepping back a level, fetishes tend to come in clusters. Where they mutually support or contain each other. But just because they are often found together does not mean having one means having them all.

Myriads

I have a fetish for tickling & feet..

Bondage is fun too though!

All part of a kinky package

I have erotic interests in both tickling and bondage, as well as in other activities. But that is just me. There are plenty of people whose tickle fetish goes to tickle fights and tickle wrestling without bondage, and also people who use bondage as a tool to tickle or be tickled but have no interest in it for its own sake.

Stepping back a level, fetishes tend to come in clusters. Where they mutually support or contain each other. But just because they are often found together does not mean having one means having them all.

This has been one of my biggest problems fitting in with other people in this, and other, fetish communities over the years. When I attend gatherings, other fetishes people have invariably come up in conversation, and what was originally a group of people sitting around discussing tickling becomes a group of people showing off their floggers and talking about how great it was to get set on fire last weekend... and there I am, sitting there like an idiot and feeling completely alienated by having absolutely nothing to contribute. Or, since some of the folks are from multiple scenes, you get some of them who assume that since it's okay to walk around in your underwear at a BSDM party it's okay to do the same at a tickling event, just because no one specifically banned it.

Having people assume I'm into everything just because I'm into something has been a problem for years. It's easily one of my two biggest pet peeves about having a fetish I'm otherwise quite happy with.

I have never tied someone up. I prefer to just tickle them. Tickling videos tie them up so the person can't fight the tickling and prevent it from happenning because they want to make money.

Tickling ain't as much fun if she can scurry away from you or (much worse) punch you in the face or kick you in the junk!

I don't care for any elaborate bondage, just something safe & comfortable, and leaves her ticklishly vulnerable!!!

I have no interest in bondage as such. What does interest me is nonconsensual tickling, which means the lee has to be secured somehow. Usually this means the lee is bound, though s/he also could be held down.

Bondage by itself doesn't do anything for me. It's just necessary to keep me from hurting my ler.

I could catch some flack for mentioning this, since it implies some sort of submissive role identification more pronounced among the ladies,...... BUT ..... in my experience, I have been amazed at the percentage of my dates, girlfriends other companions and both wives,.... who were honestly turned on by restraint of some sort,.... It is well above 50% in my own experience, and I am in no way trying to account for it. I've just noticed it. Probably cultural.

I wouldn't say a have a legit fetish for bondage, but it certainly is a turn on. Especially when coupled with something like tickling. I think sometimes it's just a sexy way of two people interacting. It's something different and exciting to throw into the mix.

Nope. Bondage is usually used just so the lee can't hurt the ler. If you only knew how many men I've asked if they would enjoy tying me up and told me that they really only do bondage to keep the lee still. Me I have a bondage fetish and get turned on by being tied up.

Half the fun is being chased, tackled, pinned down, trying to get away, etc. Anyone can be a tough guy when they got the other person tied down. Just sayin :)

It doesn't always equal it, but bondage is a plus in my book! (I have a lot of pluses in my book)

Half the fun is being chased, tackled, pinned down, trying to get away, etc. Anyone can be a tough guy when they got the other person tied down. Just sayin :)

ahah loved this one!

bondage is not a big part of it for me. it's important if i'm the lee since i'm only a little ticklish but i'm more on the ler side anyway and a little fight is always great!

Bondage and tickling are two seperate fetishes. You can see some others in media here as well, such as bastinado, roasting, sensory deprivation, orgasm control, etc. They're all just easily mixed together.

Bondage is my baseline that I add everything else too. I have to have bondage in my sessions. Don't get me wrong. I love tickle attacking my wife for fun, but I only do that with her. Any other woman has to be tied.

I think bondage is an essential part of it. Health and safety, for one thing. It also completes that non-consensual illusion, which is often a fantasy I think.

Edgar

Last edited:
They certainly go hand in hand, but no, a tickling fetish does not imply a bondage fetish.

If I see someone tied down and helpless, the first thing I think of is tickling them!!!! :p

I had a friend that was filmed. She was tickled unrestrained and restrained. I asked her if there was a difference in reaction and she said most definitely. Being tickled is actually the body's way of not knowing what to do. So it's in a state of nervousness so it's natural response is the laugh when touched in area's that are sensitive to touch. So being tied up and tickled, would give a more ticklish response. That's why I always prefer to purchase bondaged tickle videos.

I realise I am different to the majority, but I really do not like bondage at all. Tickle fights are my thing and I like non-tickling wrestling as well.

It depends a little on what bondage fetish means, but if it means getting aroused by just seeing a woman in bondage, I'd say nope. I do almost insist on bondage in clips I buy, but only because in my mind a genuinely ticklish person can surely squirm away, which detracts from the tickling. When they're bound, it's easier for me to believe that they are more ticklish, plus the extra anxiety of the lee due to helplessness.

It's difficult to image the best and most satisfying Tickling experience--for both ER and EE--unless some form of comfortable yet restraint effective restraint ( i.e., bondage) is included!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back