• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fight with Jaz M/F, F/M

joe_t_74

TMF Expert
So a while back my best friend Jaz came over (who knows and likes to indulge my kink...there's quite a few stories on the forum I've written about her) and we laid on my bed for a while facing each other, just chatting.

The entire time I was playing with and caressing her soft little feet; occasionally digging in and tickling under her toes when she made a joke at my expense (which happens frequently), she giggles and laughs, pulls her feet away for a second before returning them to me and it all continues.

Now we were about to leave so I decided to have some real fun and grabbed her ankles and went to town. While she wriggled and laughed though she grab and squeezed my sides ( I'm sooo much more ticklish than her!) and didn't let up until I rolled off of the bed.

After turning the tables on me and I now lay face down on the floor she pounced. She sat on my ass and dug her crafty little hands into my sides and hips; tickling me like crazy. I tried all I could to shake her and pin my arms to my sides but to no avail. She got me good.

She then wriggled her hands around me until I promised not to retaliate. Of course in between fits of laughter I gave in but I'll get her next time.

Hope you guys and girls enjoy! :) please check out my other stories with jazzy ;) some are a little more adult

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back