• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fun VS Tickle Torture: Where is the Line?

knicks255

TMF Expert
Hey everybody, it's just Knicks here again. I came to post a topic bringing attention to something I've noticed a lot lately. When you hear people talking about a tickle session or meet up or anything along those lines, they usually use alot of very vivid words to describe it. Sometimes "Torture" gets thrown around. I understand that "Tickle Torture" is a popular term used to describe a tickling session, but I just got to wondering, do people actually regard the experience as being torturous? I don't know why you'd ever want to return to something you thought was that painful, so I figured it was all a figure of speech. I understand that a lot of this sort of terminology and ideology comes more from the BDSM scene, so that makes it make a little more sense.

However, I recently saw a clip of a 'ler who had tickled his 'lee to the point where she was using her safeword. Instead of letting up, he continued to tickle her feet as she was screaming, and not just as a finishing show or whatever. He went on for at least 5 additional minutes, ignoring the girl's begging for him to stop it. I found myself feeling really bad for the girl, this wasn't what she had agreed to! I should mention that she was bound rather tightly, so she didn't have any means of stopping what was going on aside from begging.

Another clip I saw ended with the 'ler forcing the 'lee to beg and scream for him, refusing to let up until she made her way through a variety of embarassing sentences and phrases. I get that people enjoy seeing the whole "torment" aspect of it, that it adds sort of an edge to the whole thing, but I guess I've never really felt that way.

For me, tickling isn't fun unless both parties are getting something out of it. If I'm in a situation where my 'lee is clearly uncomfortable or not happy with the way it's going, I stop so they don't end up getting hurt, physically or emotionally. But I'm not naive (despite misspelling that word because my keyboard sucks.), I understand that some 'lees, especially those who are big into the domination or BDSM backgrounds, enjoy that feeling of helplessness and being toyed with. It's just sometimes hard to tell whether or not they're actually suffering, and that makes it difficult territory for me. I'd rather not see people hurt in the name of a cheap tickle.

So I guess my point in making this thread is asking if other people share my views on the issue or not, and seeing how you, 'lers or 'lees, feel about the "torment" aspect of tickling.

Don't forget that some lees ask the ler to push them past their limits which is why you may see a tickler disregard a lees safeword. Personally I love being pushed to my limits, it's a turn on and i'm sure many others feel the same way. Then again i'm sure there are people who could very well take this too far just to make themselves feel more powerful and to give them more of a rush. As for it being torture, it can feel that way depending on whats happening to you or where you're being tickled. My feet are unbearably ticklish so if they are tickled for a long period of time in various ways it would seem like hell.

I guess in a way this is the chance you take when you agree to be tied up and tickled. This is why trust is a HUGE part of the whole tickling/bondage scene.

Thanks, Nicole. I get what you're saying, and you make a good point. It probably just seems so foreign a concept for me because I don't really have a fetish that extends that far.

And yeah, that feeling of "power" can be kind of frightening. I guess that's again part of that idea of dominance or whatever, but the 'lee is always still a person who needs to be respected.

For me, tickling isn't fun unless both parties are getting something out of it.

I'm right there with you! For me, I cannot tickle anyone unless I know she feels safe, comfortable & joy in the experience. For some 'lees (myself included), the anxiety of being at someone else's mercy is a rush in & of itself, but knowing that the 'ler is someone you trust whole-heartedly is a must.

When it come to videos, I can tell when a 'lee is really suffering, and it turns me off to no end... and I've seen some with 'lees who "hate" being tickled, but they're being "tortured" because I sense they have some rapport, comfort, chemistry with the 'ler... Then again, I've always said that if you hate being tickled, it just means you haven't been tickled properly...

I guess in a way this is the chance you take when you agree to be tied up and tickled. This is why trust is a HUGE part of the whole tickling/bondage scene.
Exactly. Trust is crucial and I am very glad to be able to trust Goddess Shelly. :D

Here are a few to things to think about;

Some people might be a sadist and not every sadist wields whips n chains.
Some people might be a masochist and not every masochist likes being whipped in chains.
Some people like to do non-con play, a typical example are those interested in rape-play.
Some people are into humiliation play and not every ...

Anyways, some people who have a fetish also have some sort of secondary fetish or other kinky interests that they like to incorporate with their fetish fun.
Also, having ones' limits pushed has already been mentioned, but it is definitely worth reiterating.

Another possibly might be that it was all predetermined anyway. The scene could have been somewhat "acted" out and the safe word wasn't her actual safe word?...

I'm of a skeptical nature when it comes to media and how we get our information... Then again I'd have to see the clip myself to even begin to speculate. Just my two cents...

I feel this maybe something that depends on the relationship between to the ler and lee. You'd hope that the let isn't doing it for the views and the marketing purposes, but like Nicole said, they may want to be pushed. Like when someone says that no matter how much I beg don't give me my wallet. They may ask for that. Or the conditions are how many times they say the safe word. Or it could be the negative thought and ler doesn't care because they have the lee bound.

Always an interesting argument and one raised many times before. Again I have not seen the clips so can't comment on them specifically but I can imagine them. As with a lot of clips they are most likely agreed as someone said, also some people like humiliation and therefore being made to say embarrassing things is part of the play.

As for the actual question you ask is down to the individual, some people like playful tickling, some like tickle fights, some like hardcore, or tickling as part of BDSM, bondage, humiliation or many other fetishes.

Myself the fun bit is the girl tying me up agreeing how ill be tied, what we wear etc, and thinking about being helpless. The torture begins when she starts tickling. I don't bother with safe words when being tickled as I would use it straight away I generally use agreed time frames for a break.

I have also been made to say/do humiliating things when tied for tickling and have also done that, in my experience it adds to the fun but I have found it annoying on a couple of occasions.

Thanks for the responses so far, everybody. Your answers have been very informative.

For me, tickling isn't fun unless both parties are getting something out of it. If I'm in a situation where my 'lee is clearly uncomfortable or not happy with the way it's going, I stop so they don't end up getting hurt, physically or emotionally.

^^^^This sums up how I tickle. If the 'lee laughs, begs or pleads with me and it's in a jovial light, I give it hell. But as soon as they show any signs of distress, I stop immediately! I guess those that like it more intense might be disappointed, but oh well. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Questions like this have no simple answer as it depends from situation to situation and from person to person. Some 'lees prefer intense play while others can't handle it. So, it's always best to have clear communication and a level of trust and comfort with whoever you play with to ensure a fun and safe playtime.

I'd say, while the clip seems crazy and over the top, it may have been scripted to appear so, otherwise I would imagine the model wouldn't agree to have the clip released / would take legal action.

Thanks for the responses, everyone.

In the end, I think the simplest way to boil it down is this, at least in my opinion:

If you're into the humiliation or the begging or something like that, and both parties are agreed, then it's perfectly alright. However, if, as a 'ler, you ever start treating the 'lee as less than a human being, you need to stop and rethink things.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back