• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Horror WARNING (No clip)

Cynthia_Massol

TMF Expert
Yesterday, i wished to suscribe for 2 days at Tickle Horror for $2, but after having selected this suscription and filled the form, i realized i have suscribed to 1 month for $24,95 :(

So OK, i've got a full month to download instead of only 2 days (but two days should be enough because i wish those clips quickly, not in one month).
Then, i'm going to the members section and starting to download each clip, but after 1 hour, impossible to access to the members section (Forbidden - 404 Error...) :(

For information, i used FlashGet to download the clips 8 by 8, because downloading them 1 by 1 is too long, according to my fast connexion speed.
So, is it for this reason my membership has been blocked ???
Is there a limited "download quota" each hour ?

At last, i have paid a 1 month subscription for only 1 hour, while i haven't downloaded every clips of the members section ?!?
How can i download the 3/4 of the others clips, now ?!?
Is it really a problem if i download all immediatly instead of 5 clips per day ???
I'm just hurry to watch all of them, can't wait a month...

So, i see two solutions to my problem :
- paying only $1 for the only day i could download
- unlock the access to my membership to be able to download during 1 full month, according to the suscription price i paid for

Dear "Tickle Horror producer", what do you propose else as solution to my problem ?

Ugggg I really hate when people have problems with the site because its not something we actually have anything to do with on a day to day basis. We provide content for the site PERIOD. As far as your problem getting blocked. The site has built in anti pirating software built into it. Meaning if you try and download to much to fast it recognizes you as a "pirate" and it locks you out of the system for 24 hours. All should be welll again for you in 24 hours. Let me know if you have any further problems "via private message" And please if you could edit the "warning no clip and move this post to where it should be (not in the video/audio section). The site has well over 100 full length video clips in it that carry a value of well over 1000.00 US if bought seperatly from the clip store.

laney said:
Ugggg I really hate when people have problems with the site because its not something we actually have anything to do with on a day to day basis. We provide content for the site PERIOD. As far as your problem getting blocked. The site has built in anti pirating software built into it. Meaning if you try and download to much to fast it recognizes you as a "pirate" and it locks you out of the system for 24 hours. All should be welll again for you in 24 hours. Let me know if you have any further problems "via private message" And please if you could edit the "warning no clip and move this post to where it should be (not in the video/audio section). The site has well over 100 full length video clips in it that carry a value of well over 1000.00 US if bought seperatly from the clip store.

Yes, you're right, it's working again today, it was only a 24H blocked access.
Anyway, you're right again, there are many clips in the member sections, definitively more than for only $25, so, excuse-me, i'll be patient (i have nearly a month, now) :)
I was a bit "angry" yesterday because i believed my registration was definitively cancelled (not only for 24H) ; so now, when i can't access the members section (when i have passed the download limit), i'll waiting next day to continue :)
Else, your site is GREAT :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back