• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle horror

blaster

Look...I'm not an asshole or anything, but I have to warn you about Ticklehorror.com
This goof took two months more than his "trial mebership", I emailed a few times asking for a refund and how to cancel. Says on his site that emails will be answered within 24 hours.....two months later....nothing!
Just be careful...this guy isn't honest.
Whatever you wanna say about me is fine buddy boy....but you ain't gonna stop me from letting others know you'll rip them off!
Furthermore...I'm going to sue thi goof for my money back.
Sorry all...this is actually my first post...but you may want to consider who's company you link here.

Odd

TH has a great reputation here. I've yet to have a problem with them outside of their videos all seem the same now.

that may be...but I'm just stating facts....I'd like a reason why I was treated this way as well.
I do agree that all the clips seem to be the same, and I wont recomend the site for that reason only....but this is much bigger...and I want this dude to explain why he did waht he did regardless of his "reputation.
I can copy and paste all emails sent that I got no reply from.
In fact ...three weeks ago I told him if he didn't reply I would post here.
Sorry...substandard product at a premium price, with no contact. Taking over 30 bucks a month. Please....good reputation has to be earned...and after this experience...never again with this company.

I have had no problems--- but this certainly needs an answer, I agree

I had problems too

I used to be a member and shortly after the site was re-vamped last year to include a forum none of the clips worked for me.
After e-mailing the support address several times over a month to get some assistance I got nothing back at all, I had no choice but to cancel my subscription.
Bit of a shame really, I quite enjoyed their clips, Laney is a sadistic foot tickler.

there was a ton of hype around here about them..i checked out some of their stuff a few times (by way of streaming PPV..no real $$ wasted that way if it was shit)..and they sucked in my opinion.

had some good lee's ill admit. but the goofin off/playful shit (which seems to dominate ALL vids in the past 4 yrs) really is a turn off and does nothing for me...hence - it sucks. sorry to hear bout your troubles though. what i would do is just contact your bank (by phone) and tell them, they'll reverse all the charges right back to him. dont be affraid to admit it's a wack off site either..these people aint ever gonna see ya (ive done it b4 the few times i had robbery issues with adult services..easy!).

or the other step would be to cancel your card and get a new one..then the next billing will just bounce on him. sueing isnt worth it for the amount of $$ were talkin here..would cost 4 xs or more just for the lawyer LOL

Yea I took the trial offer and tried to cancel it but then got charged the 3 month or w/e it is. Oh well only 3 dollars more...Their videos are ok but for 30 dollars I would tell you find somewhere else.

I canceled my membership already but lets see if they "forget" and charge me again, they havent done that yet.

Look...I'm not an asshole or anything, but I have to warn you about Ticklehorror.com
This goof took two months more than his "trial mebership", I emailed a few times asking for a refund and how to cancel. Says on his site that emails will be answered within 24 hours.....two months later....nothing!
Just be careful...this guy isn't honest.
Whatever you wanna say about me is fine buddy boy....but you ain't gonna stop me from letting others know you'll rip them off!
Furthermore...I'm going to sue thi goof for my money back.
Sorry all...this is actually my first post...but you may want to consider who's company you link here.

We have stated this I dont know how many times on here...WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUNNING OF THE WEBSITE.....ZERO (other than providing content) YOu need to take this up with webmaster support on the site or the billing company and if you feel you have been trapped then complain to your CC company and request a refund

My personal opinion of the site is that its great :) love it! xxx

You guys suck and this gentleman pointed it out.
Thanks for the heads up blaster!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back