• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(10/25/12)* Harlie Quinn's Ticklish Interrogation *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
It’s not too often a Supervillian visits Tickle Intensive, but today is an exception. A local female detective arrested Harlie Quinn during a jewel robbery. She contacted us wanting our “assistance” in interrogating Harlie about her boss, Mr. J. Apparently, the sexy villain was reluctant to reveal her boss’s whereabouts - and Kelli was more than happy to help the local law enforcement “have a few laughs” at Harlie’s expense!

Being locked in the stocks doesn’t faze this hardened criminal one bit… that is, until Kelli starts tickling her upperbody! Harlie squeals with uncontrollable laughter as her sides are viciously tickled, screaming curses at her interrogator. Insulting your tormentor is a bad idea, and matters quickly take turn for the worst for Ms. Quinn when Kelli moves down to her bare soles. Harlie is ridiculously ticklish on her feet. She laughs herself hoarse as Kelli spiders her nails in her victim’s tender arches. Kelli tickles her feet without mercy, making the sexy jester hysterical with laughter, but there’s no way she’s going to talk, even when her soles are tickled with the brush. Kelli tickles her upperbody again, concentrating on her pits, sides, and inner thighs. Harlie’s totally spent, but she’s one loyal girl – she still won’t talk.

Kelli decides it’s time to turn up the heat on the tight-lipped henchwoman. About halfway through the interrogation, she brings the Violet Wand to bear on her vicitm’s soles, shocking her feet with sharp jolts electricity. Ms. Quinn screams and jerks wildly as blue sparks of electricity play over her delicate soles and toes, tickling and burning her at the same time. Kelli pays special attention to Harlie’s gorgeous toes, shocking their sensitive tips over and over as the poor villain screams her head off!! Kelli alternates between shocking and tickling her feet until Harlie is practically in tears, but she just won’t crack!!

Perhaps sterner measures are in order for Ms. Quinn...

This clip contains foot tickling, upperbody tickling, and electric foot tickling/t0rture.

HD Preview: http://www.mediafire.com/?ns1pg3q5nhz1djd

HD Mirror: https://hotfile.com/dl/177505846/b8f42f2/HQTKPrvHD.wmv.html

Attachments

• HQTK(2)A.JPG
    HQTK(2)A.JPG
    861.1 KB · Views: 1,465
  • HQTK(57)S.JPG
    HQTK(57)S.JPG
    307.3 KB · Views: 648
  • HQTK(73)S.jpg
    HQTK(73)S.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 580
  • HQTK(44)S.JPG
    HQTK(44)S.JPG
    305.1 KB · Views: 706
  • HQTKPrv.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 1,690
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• HQTK(19)S.JPG
    HQTK(19)S.JPG
    312.5 KB · Views: 263
  • HQTK(33)S.JPG
    HQTK(33)S.JPG
    279.5 KB · Views: 197
  • HQTK(36)S.JPG
    HQTK(36)S.JPG
    294.4 KB · Views: 250
  • HQTK(52)S.JPG
    HQTK(52)S.JPG
    310.4 KB · Views: 278
  • HQTK(72)S.jpg
    HQTK(72)S.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 213
The model is Storm!

Great idea! I suppose Batgirl or Catwoman is next! :D

This clip is awesome. You should give Latina Toni
This treatment too. She would be awesome in an interrogation clip. ^_^

Nice! I've been hoping that some creative producer would try using some superheroine/villainess victims in their videos! I'm getting this one for sure :)

You guys HAVE to do more of these character tickle interrogation scenes! April O'Neil!!!

Or how about this? Harley, Kelli, and Mr. Intensive teaming up to interrogate the desperately ticklish Samantha?

Kelli-you use both your nails and the brush as good as anyone I have seen! I may have to see if you could break me.

awesome!!! I love the villain interrogation idea!!! Defiantly need to consider doing other characters with this concept! Id say range out, don't just stick with Catwoman, Wonder Woman and the ones you always see, thing fresh and new for the villains/heros

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back