• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(10/29/13)* Sahrye Facedown & Taped Shut **FF/F**

AlternativeProd

Verified
This clip was produced as part of a custom request.

Sahrye is in trouble. Bianca has strapped her to the bed facedown in nothing but her panties. She wants to tickle Sahrye without having to listen to her beg for mercy, so she TAPES HER MOUTH SHUT. The sexy Latina’s ass and size 5.5 feet are her worst spots and are completely vulnerable in this position.

Bianca wants to hear Sahrye scream so she dispenses with teasing, using her nails to tickle her upturned soles without mercy. SAHRYE SQUEALS WITH MUFFLED LAUGHTER AND STRUGGLES FOR ALL SHE’S WORTH, BUT SHE’S TIED DOWN TIGHT, AND BIANCA IS MERCILESS! Her ass shakes frantically when her feet are tickled, much to the delight of her tormentor. When Bianca’s fingers get tired, she breaks out the hairbrush and punishes Sahrye’s soles until the poor girl is practically sobbing with laughter.

Bianca doesn’t forget about Sahrye’s ass or upperbody. SHE COVERS THE FEISTY LATINA’S BUTT/INNER THIGHS WITH BABY OIL AND BRUTALLY PUNISHES HER WITH INTENSE TICKLING! Sahrye is shrieking as loud as she can through the tape, her ass shaking and bouncing fruitlessly as Bianca DESTROYS her ass and inner thighs. When she finds a particular spot on her thighs that drive her crazy, she attacks the spot again and again, until her victim is on the verge of hyperventilation. Sahrye’s sides and pits are also thoroughly tickle t0rtured.

Dual hairbrushes are used to tickle her upturned soles until Sahrye is broken. Bianca leaves her tied to the bed, panting and gasping through her gag.

Half foot tickling. Half ass/upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/SahFDTPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• SahFDT(7)A.JPG
    SahFDT(7)A.JPG
    835.6 KB · Views: 945
  • SahFDT(21)S.JPG
    SahFDT(21)S.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 576
  • SahFDT(51)S.JPG
    SahFDT(51)S.JPG
    287.1 KB · Views: 539
  • SahFDT(60)S.JPG
    SahFDT(60)S.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 483
  • SahFDTPrv.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,258
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• SahFDT(29)S.JPG
    SahFDT(29)S.JPG
    279.2 KB · Views: 171
  • SahFDT(35)S.JPG
    SahFDT(35)S.JPG
    282.4 KB · Views: 247
  • SahFDT(38)S.JPG
    SahFDT(38)S.JPG
    291.2 KB · Views: 187
  • SahFDT(40)S.JPG
    SahFDT(40)S.JPG
    265.7 KB · Views: 229
  • SahFDT(65)S.JPG
    SahFDT(65)S.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 241
Sahrye's gorgeous feet, size 5.5, french manicure. Aftermath pic.

Attachments

• SahFDT(8)S.JPG
    SahFDT(8)S.JPG
    312 KB · Views: 210
  • SahFDT(9)S.JPG
    SahFDT(9)S.JPG
    267.3 KB · Views: 181
  • SahFDT(10)S.JPG
    SahFDT(10)S.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 195
  • SahFDT(68)S.JPG
    SahFDT(68)S.JPG
    297.8 KB · Views: 163
This girl is just so incredibly sexy. I'm seeing her all over the place lately and everything I've seen looks amazing. What a ticklish QT-Pie too. :swayparrot:

i like these taped shut clips.. give a whole "kidnapped-and-tickled-agaist-their-will" feel to it. ;) hope to see more like this!

Dear God!! I could watch her sexy booty being tickled all day!!! Jigglin and wiggling!!

OMG!!!
I Love the Tape over her Mouth!!!
That looked like Real Tickle Torture!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back