• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(2/17/12)* Scream For Me Audrey *MF/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Audrey’s back for some INTENSE punishment. Audrey is one of Kelli’s favorite models to tickle, because the longer the tickling goes on, the crazier Audrey gets!! She’s topless, locked in the stocks, and her EXCRUCIATINGLY sensitive feet are toetied! She’s never been blindfolded and gagged while being tickled and she’s afraid of how intense it’ll be, but she’s got the harness on snug, and there’s no escaping it now!

Kelli and Mr. Intensive work the poor girl over well past her endurance limits. Kelli focuses on Audrey’s NIPPLES in particular! She TEASES AND PINCHES them several times during the session! It tickles and turns Audrey on, driving her nuts! Soon her tormentors turn their attentions to her wrinkled soles and tickle them until she’s going WILD from the t0rture!! Baby oil, fingernails, dual hairbrushes, and the comb all assault the sensitive girl’s feet, her tormentors turning a deaf ear to her muffled squeals! Her upperbody is given an intense tickling as well, with Mr. Intensive squeezing her ribs hard while Kelli tickles her armpits and nipples! The evil duo even assaults her thighs and knees! As the tickling goes on and on, Audrey starts getting frantic, spit flying from the gag as she helplessly whips her head back and forth, screaming for mercy! But Kelli only laughs and says “SCREAM FOR ME, AUDREY!”

And man does she make this girl scream!

This clip is about ¾ foot tickling and ¼ upperbody.

HD Preview: http://hotfile.com/dl/146864952/8abbfb7/AudSPrvHD.wmv.html

Attachments

• AudSPrv.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,514
  • AudS(8)S.jpg
    AudS(8)S.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 856
  • AudS(25)S.jpg
    AudS(25)S.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 587
  • AudS(54)S.JPG
    AudS(54)S.JPG
    248.1 KB · Views: 1,112
  • AudS(14)S.jpg
    AudS(14)S.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 424
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• AudS(6)S.jpg
    AudS(6)S.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 162
  • AudS(22)S.jpg
    AudS(22)S.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 166
  • AudS(18)S.jpg
    AudS(18)S.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 215
  • AudS(19)S.jpg
    AudS(19)S.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 157
  • AudS(15)S.jpg
    AudS(15)S.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 245
Audrey's extra-wrinkled sole shots, size 8. One wrecked aftermath pic.

Attachments

• AudS (35).JPG
    AudS (35).JPG
    3 MB · Views: 184
  • AudS (36).JPG
    AudS (36).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 196
  • AudS (46).JPG
    AudS (46).JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 400
OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is She Single- Im In Love

think i have a GREAT clip idea for Audrey -A Gang Tickling with EVERYONE Using Wartenberg Wheels All Over At The Same Time- This Should Make Her BEG and SCREAM

Love the vid and still plan on buying it but part of the reason I love Audrey is her great facial expressions. Would have loved to see this happen without the gag and such. That said still very hot.

Love the vid and still plan on buying it but part of the reason I love Audrey is her great facial expressions. Would have loved to see this happen without the gag and such. That said still very hot.

We actually have a couple videos of even stronger intensity where she's not wearing a blindfold/gag.

Check out "Audrey's Extreme Endurance Tickling" and "1984 - Audrey's Toetally Rad Safeword!" for her two most intense clips. They also happen to be in my top five personal favs! :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back