• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(2/3/12)* Ganging Up on Autumn! ***FFF/F***

AlternativeProd

Verified
WARNING: Intense content.

Now it’s Autumn’s turn on the bed and she’s NERVOUS – with good reason! Kelli, Storm, and Michelle all have sharp nails and they can’t WAIT to tickle her! Michelle especially has an ax to grind – Autumn just helped gang tickle the hell out of her and now this Asian beauty’s out for REVENGE!!! Michelle’s got quite the sadistic streak in her, and poor Autumn is about to suffer her wrath!

Autumn is strapped to the bed TOPLESS, every inch of her exposed! There’s no warm-up period here – the girls just dig right in, with Kelli and Storm merciless scratching at her arches while Michelle VICIOUSLY tickles her upperbody! AUTUMN LOSES ALL COMPOSURE AND GOES COMPLETELY BALLASTIC, DOING HER LEVEL BEST TO SHAKE THE BED APART!! But she’s securely restrained and there’s nowhere for her to go! All she can do is writhe, laugh, and beg for mercy – and there’s no mercy to be had from these female sadists!! THE MORE AUTUMN FREAKS OUT, THE HARDER THEY TICKLE HER! She desperately tries to curl her toes, but the girls at her feet simply bend her toes back and tickle her taut soles! They take turns between positions, tickling her feet and upperbody, keeping the stimulation varied. At one point, they gang up on her exposed upperbody, tickling her NIPPLES, ribs, tummy, and sensitive armpits! Meanwhile, her soft, sensitive size 8 soles suffer through baby oil, three sets of wicked fingernails, dual hairbrushes, the comb, and even KELLI’S TONGUE! Everything tickles Autumn like crazy and she’s quickly exhausted from the t0rture – but the girls just keep going, forcing Autumn to laugh so hard that her ripped stomach is sore!!

In the end, Autumn doesn’t even have the breath left to beg. She can only cough and gasp as the girls leave her tied to the bed for another day.

This clip features all over tickling.

HD Preview: http://filehat.com/en/file/28289/AutGPrvHD-wmv.html

Attachments

• AutGPrv.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 1,243
  • AutG (10).JPG
    AutG (10).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 783
  • AutG(7)S.jpg
    AutG(7)S.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 536
  • AutG(6)S.jpg
    AutG(6)S.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 431
  • AutG(16)S.JPG
    AutG(16)S.JPG
    292.6 KB · Views: 402
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• AutG(4)S.jpg
    AutG(4)S.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 246
  • AutG(19)S.JPG
    AutG(19)S.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 132
  • AutG(31)S.JPG
    AutG(31)S.JPG
    281.2 KB · Views: 144
  • AutG(35)S.JPG
    AutG(35)S.JPG
    254.8 KB · Views: 74
  • AutG(32)S.JPG
    AutG(32)S.JPG
    270.6 KB · Views: 150
Autumn's sole shots, size 8. One aftermath pic.

Attachments

• AutB (10).JPG
    AutB (10).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 62
  • AutB (11).JPG
    AutB (11).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 73
  • AutB (13).JPG
    AutB (13).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 81
  • AutB (12).JPG
    AutB (12).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 76
  • AutG (47).JPG
    AutG (47).JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 137
can i help, especially if its to gang up on Audrey

I normally don't like gang tickling, because you can't tell who is causing the laughter!!! :confused:
But I really like this one, the ticklers do a good job and Autumn is the perfect ticklee!!! :tickle:
I can't forget about Autumn's size 8 feet, they are so ticklish and so yummy looking!!! :headbang:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :yourock:

I normally don't like gang tickling, because you can't tell who is causing the laughter!!! :confused:
But I really like this one, the ticklers do a good job and Autumn is the perfect ticklee!!! :tickle:
I can't forget about Autumn's size 8 feet, they are so ticklish and so yummy looking!!! :headbang:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :yourock:

Thanks, skul!

Man, they got her good! Love the part when they're all tickling her upperbody. Michelle is awesome and looks like a great tickler. Hope she does a topless clip 'cos she's got gorgeous looking boobs ;)

btw- please use the wheel on both feet at the same time w/ Audrey - i know she hates it and it drives her nuts - which i love -

When will the eternal question be answered?? The question being, are Kelli's nipples ticklish????

Inquiring minds have to know!!!!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back