• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(3/20/12)* Storm & Kelli Wrapped *F/F* Intense

AlternativeProd

Verified
WARNING: Intense Content.

This scene was produced as part of a custom video. It turned out to be a pretty awesome video – awesome enough that I’ve decided to offer it on my store.

Storm and Kelli have been stripped down to their undies. They’re going to take turns tickle t0rturing each other, but first the victim’s legs and arms are tightly mummified with heavy duty Saran wrap. Then she’s strapped to the bed, tightly stretched and immobile. As if that wasn’t enough, her big toes are tied together as well, further immobilizing her feet.

Storm’s up first and Kelli doesn’t give her a warm-up. She simply attacks her size 5 feet with her manicured nails, forcing peals of desperate laughter out of the petite beauty! The Saran wrap really restricts Storm’s movements and increases her vulnerability. Her cherry-painted toes wriggle frantically as Kelli tickles her helpless soles with her nails, baby oil, the brush, and the comb. Kelli also torments Storm’s upperbody, thoroughly working over Storm’s sensitive pits and exposed ribs, but Kelli’s main focus are her victim’s ticklish feet.

But her time is up all-too-soon and then it’s Storm’s turn for REVENGE. This is where things get REALLY INTENSE, because it turns out Kelli HATES being mummified! The vulnerability of the bondage causes her to feel DRASTICALLY MORE SENSITIVE! Storm doesn’t hesitate and digs into Kelli’s size 8 soles with her sharp nails, but even she is surprised at Kelli’s wild shrieks of laughter! But she doesn’t let up and Kelli’s toes struggle desperately with the toeties as Storm MERICLESSLY tickles her twitching soles, but there’s no escape! All Kelli can do is laugh and scream louder and louder as the tickling goes on and on. Storm absolutely LOVES the power she has over Kelli. She applies baby oil, DUAL hairbrushes, and the comb to her former tormentor’s sensitive soles, giggling sadistically as Kelli screams loud enough to make your ears ring! The poor girl doesn’t do any better when Storm attacks her hopelessly ticklish upperbody, spidering her nails in Kelli’s pits, squeezing her ribs, even giving her tummy a raspberry (Kelli HATES raspberries)! But, just as Kelli treated her, Storm mainly focuses on her feet, tickling them PINK!!

By the time Storm’s done with Kelli, the poor girl is sputtering, coughing, and totally exhausted.

This clip features mostly foot tickling with two upperbody segments.

I felt that Storm and Kelli deserved separate previews, so enjoy these two free previews!

Kelli's HD Preview: http://hotfile.com/dl/149936805/8ad4ae9/KSWrapPrvKHD.wmv.html

Storm's HD Preview: http://hotfile.com/dl/149936761/b4e9244/KSWrapPrvHD.wmv.html

Attachments

• KSWrapPrvK.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 1,810
  • KSWrapPrv.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,522
  • KSWrap(43)S.JPG
    KSWrap(43)S.JPG
    278.4 KB · Views: 835
  • KSWrap(61)S.JPG
    KSWrap(61)S.JPG
    284.3 KB · Views: 839
  • KSWrap(75)S.JPG
    KSWrap(75)S.JPG
    312.9 KB · Views: 714
Last edited:
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• KSWrap(65)S.JPG
    KSWrap(65)S.JPG
    291.3 KB · Views: 275
  • KSWrap(33)S.JPG
    KSWrap(33)S.JPG
    271.8 KB · Views: 289
  • KSWrap(66)S.JPG
    KSWrap(66)S.JPG
    290.4 KB · Views: 347
  • KSWrap(37)S.JPG
    KSWrap(37)S.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 233
  • KSWrap(63)S.JPG
    KSWrap(63)S.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 221
One more pic, Storm's (size 5) and Kelli's (size 8) sole shots, and two aftermath pics.

Attachments

• KSWrap(76)S.JPG
    KSWrap(76)S.JPG
    312.7 KB · Views: 177
  • KSWrap(15)A.JPG
    KSWrap(15)A.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 312
  • KSWrap(58)A.JPG
    KSWrap(58)A.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 306
  • KSWrap(46)S.JPG
    KSWrap(46)S.JPG
    327.6 KB · Views: 210
  • KSWrap(91)S.JPG
    KSWrap(91)S.JPG
    315.3 KB · Views: 207
oh dear me iv always wanted to see you guys dabble in the full on mummy scene with tightly tied back oily toes oh my this is rad please consider doing more. mummy shit rocks !

by the way that close up of storms soles tight together and toes splayed is totally my new desktop..... gorgeous.

wow,, Not sure what one was in the black bra.. what a screamer.. . You sould like me for I am such a woose and a screamer,.

Beautiful ladies indeed.....glad Storm got her revenge.
Now, if only both ladies were tickled, side by side....

Hey Kellie I know you're a great ler but the more you get tickled, the better! You make such a hot lee, thanks.

Just previewed Kelli's feet getting it...yowsa!...just bought it!

Nice clip. I never get tired of watching Kelli get tickled. She has some unique and awesome expressions when she gets tickled, but also when she is the 'ler :)

Kellie is an incredible ler. I thought of a good clip idea have her do a interview about how she became such a good tickler. Does she have nails like all the time or just to tickle people to death

I heavily recommend buying this video. This is the best tickle clip I have ever bought.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back