• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(3/3/11)* - Latina Toni Stocked & Tickled! M/F

AlternativeProd

Verified
First-time ticklee Latina Toni is still in her gym outfit, and this time she must face Mr. Intensive. Her hair has been put up in this clip, and man is it hot to watch her hair slowly turn into a mess as she shakes and dances in the stocks. Toni's wiggly feet are restrained with toeties for about half the clip. Her soles and toes are tormented exclusively with fingers - just some good old fashioned tickle torture!

Mr. Intensive has no pity for this ticklish little Latina, and goes after Toni's cringing Latina soles and toes with a vengeance, tickling Toni to the point of tears!! Toni really can't stand it, but she has no choice but to sit there and take it! She desperately tries to fight the sensation, but she just can't hold back! Toni reacts by laughing, begging, gasping for air, even falling into silent laughter on occasion. This little Latina laughs so hysterically that, even when she begs, her speech breaks down into an unintelligible garble that is delightfully impossible to decipher. If anyone out there is fluent in TickleSpeak, feel free to translate!

Except for a small upperbody tickling segment in the beginning, this clip features INTENSE foot tickling.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5TBO5CMY

oh she is sexy! she is SEXY!!!! love her hair pulled up like that! nice reactions as well!

and thanks for putting up sole shots too:thumbsup:

oh she is sexy! she is SEXY!!!! love her hair pulled up like that! nice reactions as well!

and thanks for putting up sole shots too:thumbsup:

Love the sole shots. Just picture myself with a nice long moist tongue lick on those helpless tender footbottoms. So nice. :p

Great finger action on those soles. No brush which is great. And she has a nice balance of fighting back a bit and just going bonkers. That's what I adore. Good clip Mr. Intensive.

Great as always, Alternative!

I do have a question - on the left side of the TMF screen, there are a bunch of pics that flash showing different ticklees from your company, and there's one that's blindfolded and gagged. Who is that, and when will that awesome-looking clip come out?!!

:thumbsup:

That clip is Dark Blossom, an asian model, and yes, her session is pretty awesome. Big, wide feet (size 9.5) for an asian girl, with super sensitive soles and toes.

I'm thinking about releasing her next week. If not then, definitely the week after.

I included a teaser pic of her soles! :D

I think this is your best work to date.

i love how at one point, she seems to look at her feet in disbelief of their ticklishness, as to imply "Why are you so dam ticklish?".

Good stuff!

JD

This clip is really awesome. Haha, now I hope she gets the brush too the next time. ^_^

Very Cute Feet, and I really liked the upperbody tickling!!! :)

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :wavingguy

That clip is Dark Blossom, an asian model, and yes, her session is pretty awesome. Big, wide feet (size 9.5) for an asian girl, with super sensitive soles and toes.

I'm thinking about releasing her next week. If not then, definitely the week after.

:yourock:

Looking forward to it!

Syella is right on!

I concur with everything that Syella said, just with Toni was sans nail polish! As far as M/F tickling goes, this is super hot (I'm an F/F guy as many of you know)!

I think this is your best work to date.

i love how at one point, she seems to look at her feet in disbelief of their ticklishness, as to imply "Why are you so dam ticklish?".

Good stuff!

JD
:thumbsup:

Well you've clearly hit the freaking jackpot here, so to speak.....Perfect in every way. It's that simple. My only questions are WHERE DID YOU FIND HER? and What size feet does she have?

here we have a guy who has money...self confirming lack of imagination.....Told me it took Years to put out a decent product....screw off! My question is....no imagination? Nothing but cash? Forgive me for wanting more from a producer. From what I see....you are among the worst. My buddies and I scan a lot of places....every one of us hates this studio. Tell me honestly...aren't you tired of this joke flooding every stinking foru?

Jealous, much? Go start your own company.

I have other bondage devices in the works, but I'm sure you'll find fault with those as well. People like you... accomplish nothing. Even your attempts at sowing discord fail.

On another note, I think I have a good idea of who you are... and I think I smell bacon. ;)

Last edited:

Please release this one! haha :D i've been dying to see it

Hehe, me too. Me loves to see tough girls break. Lol, and even the thought of her begging for mercy is so hot. Btw, she has really pretty feet.

toni is by far your prettiest and sexiest model..and with the best reactions too! hope to see her back for an even more intense session. possibly like kymee's intensive armpit torture? ;)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back