• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(4/16/11)* - Fiery Maria Double Teamed - Ai, Ai, Ai!! *MF/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Fiery Maria is back in the stocks, this time in a sleek, sexy black dress. Her hair is done up in a cute bun and her make-up is set to "kill." Her long, silky size 9 feet are toetied. She's facing two relentless ticklers - Kelli Lynn Sage and Mr. Intensive. They know all of this hot Spanish/Italian's weaknesses and immediately begin to push her buttons. They runs their fingernails up and down her soft, EXTRA WRINKLED soles! They oil up her wrinkly soles and use dual hairbrushes, the Wartenberg Wheel, and the comb on Maria's helpless soles and toes! She squeals and screams with laughter, alternately cursing and begging her captors to stop tickling her, but there is NO MERCY to be had! Kelli in-particular loves Maria's DESPERATE reactions, and briefly nibbles on this Spanish/Italian beauty's arches and toes, sending her into a mixture of HYSTERICS AND SEXUAL AROUSAL!

When Kelli and Mr. Intensive start harassing Maria's smooth armpits, sides, and firm thighs, she starts screaming and twisting as much her bonds allow, but there is no escape from the tickling and Maria can only twitch and gasp for air as her tormentors sadistically tickle her upperbody!

The tickling just goes on and on... there are NO CUTS in this long session, no breaks, and absolutely no mercy. This tickling gets so intense, that Maria eventually begins to babble in SPANISH, screaming "Ai, Ai Ai!" as her immobile soles are relentlessly scratched and scrubbed. Her soles and even her armpits are tormented so much they turn a BRIGHT RED! Maria eventually breaks out into a sweat, her eyes get wild, and her hair and makeup degrade into a sexy, tickle-induced MESS! If you want to see a hot girl with sensitive, long, wrinkly soles get driven out of her mind with tickling, don't miss this clip!!

This clip features about 2/3 foot tickling and 1/3 upperbody/leg tickling.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DTOGXEUG

Poor Mr. Intensive, no love for that guy. But I'm with you - picking between Kelli and Fiery Maria is pretty tough. If there's interest, I'd do a revenge clip with Maria tickling Kelli. :D

Very Hot clip, Maria has Very Yummy size 9 Feet!!!!!
I love seeing Kelli and Mr. Intensive work her over!!!!! :devil2:
Maria is a real trooper, and seeing her tickled is a real turn-on!!!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back