• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(4/7/12)* Kelli's Ticklish Ass *F/F* HOT

AlternativeProd

Verified
Kelli finds herself strapped face down to the bed in nothing but a thong and tight shirt. Her sensitive ass is completely exposed for some intense tickle t0rture and Storm insists she’s just the girl for the job! She was tickled by Kelli in the same position earlier today and now she wants REVENGE!!

Storm starts off tickling Kelli’s feet lightly, letting her get a brief taste of what’s to come. Then rubs Kelli’s sexy size 8 soles down with baby oil and the real t0rture starts! Storm tickles feet with her nails and dual hairbrushes, driving Kelli CRAZY! Then she slowly creeps up on her sensitive butt. She sensually massages baby oil into her round bottom just before assaulting them wither manicured nails! Kelli goes WILD, first laughing hysterically, then she begs, babbles, and finally resorts to SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS as Storm relentlessly tickles her ass and thighs! Her upperbody is given a good once over as well, but the main focus here is Kelli’s ticklish bottom, and Storm tends to concentrate there. She alternates between her soles and her ass, smirking as Kelli’s frantic screams get louder and louder! But Storm isn’t satisfied until she tickles Kelli to TEARS. She doesn’t stop until Kelli’s a sweaty, sobbing mess.

This clip contains an equal amount of foot and ass tickling and some brief upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: http://hotfile.com/dl/152108591/393a92e/KelAPrvHD.wmv.html

Attachments

• KelA(1)S.JPG
    KelA(1)S.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 492
  • KelA(52)S.JPG
    KelA(52)S.JPG
    284.9 KB · Views: 834
  • KelA(28)S.JPG
    KelA(28)S.JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 455
  • KelA(47)S.JPG
    KelA(47)S.JPG
    298.1 KB · Views: 533
  • KelAPrv.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 1,652
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• KelA(10)S.JPG
    KelA(10)S.JPG
    282 KB · Views: 296
  • KelA(29)S.JPG
    KelA(29)S.JPG
    280.5 KB · Views: 183
  • KelA(30)S.JPG
    KelA(30)S.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 239
  • KelA(34)S.JPG
    KelA(34)S.JPG
    275.3 KB · Views: 248
  • KelA(18)S.JPG
    KelA(18)S.JPG
    256.9 KB · Views: 177
Kelli's sole shots, size 8.

Attachments

• KelA(7)A.JPG
    KelA(7)A.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
  • KelA(5)A.JPG
    KelA(5)A.JPG
    943.8 KB · Views: 171
  • KelA(8)A.JPG
    KelA(8)A.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 162
  • KelA(4)A.JPG
    KelA(4)A.JPG
    946.9 KB · Views: 144
:yowzer: Finally! The Tickle Gods have heard my prayers! Thank you so much for tickling Kelli's big, beautiful and ticklish ass! That is awesome! :dancingbanana:

Your ass is extremely sexy Kelli!

WOW!!!!!

If Kelli could deposit her "ASS"et in the bank, she'd be the richest woman in the world!!!!
Now bring on her titty tickle torture!!!!!
I love your body Kelli, especially when it is hysterically, quivering and tickled!!!
Why do we never see Kelli's Aftermath pics?

Kelli- OH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damm and I thought black and latina girls had big asses. Kelli is Italian right? That might explain it.

Still one of my all time favorite clips! What are the odds of getting London Andrews to be put in the same situation? That would be so hot. You'd probably need TWO ticklers to cover her territory, one for each cheek and thigh! Try to get her on board with it!

I would LOVE to see that!

And this is still one of my all time favorite clips as well.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back