• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(5/1/11)* Toughie Alli Stripped, Gagged, & Double Teamed! *FF/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Tickle Intensive - *(5/1/11)* Toughie Alli Stripped, Gagged, & Double Teamed! *FF/F*

It’s time get serious with Alli. She’s stripped down to her bra and panties, her big and little toes are tied tightly back, and the blindfold and gag harness is strapped onto her head. We didn’t tell her there would be TWO girls tickling her this time around, so what you witness is some authentic surprise when she feels two pairs of fingernails scratching at her silky arches. Frantic giggles and laughter leak out from behind
the gag.

Ticklers Kelli Lynn Sage and Ms. Raven only smile smugly at the muffled laughter and garbled pleadings for mercy they are wrenching from poor Alli. They take delight in teasing their captive, asking her questions they know she can’t answer, and demand the gagged Alli repeat what she’s trying to say as they tickle her harder and harder.

Of course, baby oil, hairbrushes, the comb, and the Wartenberg Wheel all make appearances, and every device seems to drive Alli to new heights of hysteria! Every inch of her feet, legs, and upperbody are explored and exploited by her tormentors, and a bound, blindfolded, and gagged Alli has no idea where Kelli and Ms. Raven will strike next!!

Alli is pushed to her limits and completely humiliated – she had no clue that the simple act of tickling could drive her to beg and plead. She is completely spent from twisting and bucking as much as her bonds allow, reduced to laughing and twitching spastically as her ticklers pitilessly tickle her soles RAW!

This clips is focused on foot tickling with some intense upperbody action.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PH7FCIWP

Damn that could break anybody! sounded like she was strating to cry at the end. Make more clips like this...Garanteed a winner

incredibly hot clip! this is pure torture! ;)

i agree with killakilla. you should do more clips like this!

Wow, this clip is really so awesome. Me loves the gag and this lee is so damn cute. She has such cute feet and such a nice body. Please tell me that u have more with her and if not, then please book her again. She's really a dream. Xoxoxo

Wow, this clip is really so awesome. Me loves the gag and this lee is so damn cute. She has such cute feet and such a nice body. Please tell me that u have more with her and if not, then please book her again. She's really a dream. Xoxoxo

If there's a demand, I will bring her back. She's willing (this is somewhat of a paid endurance test for her, I think, lol). Perhaps a violet wand clip and some gang tickling? An extended endurance round on her worst areas (feet and legs)?

That sounds really so awesome. An endurance test is so damn great, especially if it is in form of a gang tickling. Would really love to see this. You're really the best. ^_^

If your going to bring out the 'Violet Wand' again, I'd like to see it used on Kelli Lynn Sage's bare feet. She just has TOO much fun torturing the other girls... LOL . Get one of her victims to work on her . THAT would be a clip I would buy in a minute.

Lol, I love it that she starts drooling. Hehe, and it seems that she almost faints at the end. This clip is really a dream.

OMG!!! That Was Awesome!!! :woot2:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :bowing:

I've probably said I don't like ballgags before, so I won't labour the point (damn laughter trappers!) but I do really like the style of your clips :)

Alli is a great model and if she really wants an endurance challenge - maybe it's time for a third tickler for the upperbody while the other two get the feet :D

That's exactly what I thought. Hehe, or maybe even a 4 on 1. Haha, that would be so wonderful sadistic. ^_^

If your going to bring out the 'Violet Wand' again, I'd like to see it used on Kelli Lynn Sage's bare feet. She just has TOO much fun torturing the other girls... LOL . Get one of her victims to work on her . THAT would be a clip I would buy in a minute.

Uh oh... you've got Kelli nervous, lol. We'll see... she's terrified of that thing, but she DEFINITELY has it coming.

Hehe, it seems that being tough doesn't help her much as ticklish as she is. This vis is really so hot, especially at the end as she seems to be almost delirious. It's really so awesome as she gets a hard brushing and her toes tickled. This seems to work really good on her and she really has some of the cutesy feet I've seen.
Lol, you should really give her a 30 min gang tickling nonstop by 4 ppl. Haha. And 40 fingers on her cute soft soles would be a dream. ^_^

please please please, i beg of you do some belly button tickling! i will continue to buy if you tickle their bellybuttons, please..

please please please, i beg of you do some belly button tickling! i will continue to buy if you tickle their bellybuttons, please..

We do have some bellybutton tickling... check out Kelli Lynn Sage Stocked & Tickled and couple of Alice's clips. Keep in mind, some of the girls, such as Alli, have bellybuttom piercings and we can't tickle them with a piercing.

you still can...,thats when you get around the piercing, and really stick your finger in their button :)

I'm okay with gag tickling.

After all, Alli also appears in no ggag clips, so everyone's tastes are satisfied.

I only like gags when the laughter can be heard well. This clip is awesome.

I agree with everyone else... love the gag and blindfold, hoping to see some of the ticklers getting tortured in the same circumstances!

amen on the neglected bellybutton tickling!....i'm talking about most producers...nobody in particular!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back