• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(5/6/11)* - Autumn's Bikini Tickle! *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Tall, sexy Autumn is back in the stocks, this time clad in a skimpy bikini! Her ridiculously ticklish size 8.0 soles are toetied for extra vulnerability. Autumn knows what’s coming and is nervously giggling even before the camera turns on.

It’s Ms. Raven’s turn to get a crack at this tall ticklish beauty, and she starts off slowly, teasing Autumn’s soft soles with her fingernails, smiling as Autumn breaks out into frantic giggles. Pretty soon, Ms. Raven ramps up the intensity, and Autumn is twisting and shaking from the torment, falling into complete HYSTERICS! Autumn has quite a mouth on her and, between gasps for air, curses out Ms. Raven… but when she’s tickled harder for her potty mouth, Autumn quickly has a change of heart, begging her tormentor for mercy. Ms. Raven’s only response is to oil up her soles and harass her feet with fingernails, hairbrushes, the Wartenberg Wheel, and the comb! Autumn’s ticklish thighs and upperbody get a work out as well, and watching Autumn bounce around in that skimpy bikini is HOTT!

Autumn is tickled tortured to the point where she’s reduced to twitching and laughing. She’s exhausted, but Ms. Raven never lets up, wringing wave after wave from her helpless captive.

This clip is focused on foot tickling with two brief upperbody tickling segments.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AHA8UFUU

Wow I love Autumn and her ticklish agony. This looks like great work! And Raven looks so happy, understandably.

Very hot. Love to see a lee who is defiant, but eventually broken.

She's really such a hottie, please give her a gang tickling, Haha, maybe even with the gag

EVIL

I love how she says "Not The Toes", Raven really likes using the comb!!! EVIL!!! :rowfull:
Autumn is one of my favorite lees, I would love to see her gagged and tickled by you and another ler!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

I love how she says "Not The Toes", Raven really likes using the comb!!! EVIL!!! :rowfull:
Autumn is one of my favorite lees, I would love to see her gagged and tickled by you and another ler!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Yes, Ms. Raven is quite evil. :)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back