• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/1/12)* Asian MILF Anna Punished *MF/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Anna is looking sexy in her skimpy bikini, but she’s even sexier locked in the stocks, her multi-colored toes toetied. She thought Kelli was cruel, but now she’s going to have to deal with Kelli and Mr. Intensive, and Kelli’s briefed her partner on all of Anna’s weak spots.

The foot tickling is REALLY intense. It strips Anna of all her composure. Two sets of fingers tickle her size 7 feet at the same time, driving Anna absolutely CRAZY! Baby oil on her soles only makes it worse and she’s soon laughing so hard she can’t catch her breath. Her begging is so HOT in her Asian accent, but it only encourages her tormentors. Her sensitive soles are tickled with nails, baby oil, the comb and dual hairbrushes. Anna’s hot body is super ticklish as well and Kelli has a field day punishing her pits and ribs. Anna is screaming for mercy and struggling like mad, but the ticking just goes on and on. She gets even more desperate when she’s treated to yet ANOTHER round of relentless foot tickling. Anna screams, struggles, and pleads even more than before. She’s begging for it to end, saying please over and over, but her tormentors don’t stop until they’ve had their fill of her sexy Asian laughter.

By the time it’s finally over, Anna is completely broken.

This clip is mostly foot tickling with two upperbody segments.

HD Preview: http://hotfile.com/dl/157523599/d77d4ea/AnnaPPrvHD.wmv.html

HD Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?vmixjvsdxk631cb

Attachments

• AnnaP(17)A.JPG
    AnnaP(17)A.JPG
    808.2 KB · Views: 1,017
  • AnnaP(2)S.jpg
    AnnaP(2)S.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 786
  • AnnaP(7)S.jpg
    AnnaP(7)S.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 821
  • AnnaP(25)S.JPG
    AnnaP(25)S.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 664
  • AnnaPPrv.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 1,668
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• AnnaP(42)S.JPG
    AnnaP(42)S.JPG
    320.2 KB · Views: 276
  • AnnaP(14)S.jpg
    AnnaP(14)S.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 222
  • AnnaP(10)S.jpg
    AnnaP(10)S.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 299
  • AnnaP(9)S.jpg
    AnnaP(9)S.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 339
  • AnnaP(1)S.jpg
    AnnaP(1)S.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 276
Anna's sole shots, size 7. One aftermath pic.

Attachments

• AnnaP(59)S.JPG
    AnnaP(59)S.JPG
    281 KB · Views: 359
  • AnnaPFA.JPG
    AnnaPFA.JPG
    797.9 KB · Views: 324
  • AnnaPFA1.JPG
    AnnaPFA1.JPG
    846.5 KB · Views: 307
This is amazing. I am a huge fan of Asian ticklees and milfs so this is right up my alley.

Thanks for sharing.

R

Agreed. Hall of Fame laugh for sure. Anna's one of those women you overhear laughing hysterically at a joke, and it gets you wondering, is she ticklish...

Hell Yeah! I know exactly what you mean, I wonder how ticklish and what her feet look like!!! I'm sure Kelli would agree???

You guys look like you really gave it to her good, I love how you guys work together in tickle torturing her feet and upperbody!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.
[/COLOR]

WOW! Anna is soo damn hot...and that laugh...wow....fantastic clip! Thanks guys! Any chance of getting her topless and tickled? That would be awesome!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back