• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/10/12)* Desperately Ticklish Samantha *F/F*

can you please keep postong pics of the tops of the feet with the sole shots man?

can you please keep postong pics of the tops of the feet with the sole shots man?

I do my best! Sometimes, though,with time constraints, it comes down to extra posed foot pics or an additional tickling clip... and I usually pick the tickling clip.

I love her feet! Great shape, her toes aren't too long, and they look very smooth. To top it off she's Latin. I don't know what it is about them and Asian women, but I love seeing them being tickled! It's very sexy ;)

I wish stuff on here was more iPhone friendly. Is there anything or any advice anyone can do to help me out?

I can't wait for the nylon scene with Samantha, I hope that comes out soon

I have a new favorite tickle victim and Samantha is it!!!! Please do more with her!!!!

I wish stuff on here was more iPhone friendly. Is there anything or any advice anyone can do to help me out?

Hey Dew,

I am and have ALWAYS have been a Mac girl so I know a lot of loopholes on how to upload and download and watch Tickling clips from my iPad and iPhone.

Follow these directions and it will allow you to view the attached clips in these threads on your phone or other mobile Apple device.

1. Go to the App store and download an app called "Flexplayer"
2. Open up your desired TMF thread in Safari browser
3. Click on the ATTACHED preview
4. A page will load giving you the option to play the clip/preview in flexplayer saying "open in flex player" click that option.
5. Your preview will play :0)

Hope this helped! Any other Apple mobile questions let me know. If you are looking for a browser that allows you to upload media files from your iPhone/iPad I HIGHLY reccommend the iCab mobile browser.

By the way, I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS LOVE MY TICKLING!!! I had the time of my life with this girl... Beyond perfect 'lee... But I'm sure you guys see that already :0)

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back