• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/19/12)* Lauren's Orgasmic Punishment **FF/F** NUDITY

AlternativeProd

Verified
*NOTE*: Please let us know what you think of this clip! Your feedback is very valuable to us. Please feel free to send all comments and suggestions to [email protected].

Gorgeous 20 year old college student Lauren is in desperate need of summer cash and tells Kelli she’ll do ANYTHING for a paycheck. Never tell Kelli you’ll do “ANYTHING”, because before Lauren knows it, she finds herself COMPLETELY NUDE and strapped to the bed! Her tan legs are stretched EXTRA WIDE, exposing her sensitive inner thighs and placing her SHAVED PUSSY on display for all to see.

Storm is positioned at Lauren’s upperbody and Kelli is down by her ticklish size 8 feet. Storm has a Hitachi vibrator on the bed, but she ignores it for the time being. Instead, she digs into Lauren’s ticklish ribs, pits, stomach and EXTREMELY SENSITIVE INNER THIGHS! Kelli tickles her sexy feet at the same time, causing Lauren to EXPLODE with laughter! The evil duo tickle t0rture the helpless girl for quite some time, but then Storm switches on the Hitachi to vibrate her hot pussy. As she watches Lauren gasp with pleasure, she warns her captive that she has to ask permission to cum. Being tickle t0rtured and vibrated gets Lauren REALLY WET. Her engorged pussy turns a deep red and she’s soon begging to cum, but she finds NO RELIEF. Storm denies her and she’s subjected to another round of tickle t0rture for wanting to cum so soon. Lauren’s EXTREMELY sensitive now, so the tickling is much more intense, and she’s pushed to her limits. Storm vibrates the exhausted girl again, this time to orgasm. Her toes curl as waves of pleasure wash over her, but as soon as she cums, the girls tickle her again. LAUREN IS HOPELESSLY TICKLISH NOW AND SHE SCREAMS AND SQUEALS WITH LAUGHTER AS HER FEET AND UPPERBODY ARE MERCILESSLY PUNISHED! She is totally wrecked, but the girls STILL aren’t finished with her! Storm pulls yet ANOTHER orgasm from her exhausted body, causing her entire frame to shudder with intense pleasure. Then it’s back to the tickling again, and the girls don’t stop until Lauren is a sweaty, broken mess.

This clip contains foot tickling, upperbody tickling, and two forced orgasms.

HD Preview: https://hotfile.com/dl/160437593/598c542/LaOPrvHD.wmv.html

HD Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?m2uinecbsfcryyb

Attachments

• LaO(1)A.JPG
    LaO(1)A.JPG
    814.5 KB · Views: 1,229
  • LaO(57)S.JPG
    LaO(57)S.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 624
  • LaO(51)S.JPG
    LaO(51)S.JPG
    284.2 KB · Views: 902
  • LaO(18)S.JPG
    LaO(18)S.JPG
    293.8 KB · Views: 901
  • LaOPrv.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 2,022
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• LaO(25)S.JPG
    LaO(25)S.JPG
    287.4 KB · Views: 335
  • LaO(29)S.JPG
    LaO(29)S.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 170
  • LaO(44)S.JPG
    LaO(44)S.JPG
    306.2 KB · Views: 302
  • LaO(64)S.JPG
    LaO(64)S.JPG
    296.6 KB · Views: 239
  • LaO(77)S.JPG
    LaO(77)S.JPG
    273.9 KB · Views: 251
One more pic. Lauren's sole shots, size 8. Two aftermath pics, one pussy, one face.

Attachments

• LaO(7)A.JPG
    LaO(7)A.JPG
    724.7 KB · Views: 243
  • LaO(10)A.JPG
    LaO(10)A.JPG
    774.9 KB · Views: 194
  • LaO(32)S.JPG
    LaO(32)S.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 194
  • LaO(90)S.JPG
    LaO(90)S.JPG
    301.7 KB · Views: 364
  • LaO(91)A.JPG
    LaO(91)A.JPG
    694.2 KB · Views: 354
Is it possible this is the most amazing clip Alternative has ever released?

I jus bought the clip not too long ago... it was AWESOME! Lauren is such a cutie and seeing her toes clinch and spread when she had her orgasm was awesome. I think the angle was definately a key for the orgasm scene. One of your best if not your best clip... I would love to see many other of your models go thru this treatment. BRAVO!

I'm flattered you liked it so much. No worries, plans are in the works for more of these sort of shoots. :D

When do Lauren and Kelli get to do Storm?
When do Storm and Lauren get to do Kelli?
Inquiring minds are dying to know!!!!!

Ahem. Keep an eye out for it either this weekend or next week! :)

Attachments

• DSC06040.JPG
    DSC06040.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 70
  • DSC06081.JPG
    DSC06081.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 50
Ahem. Keep an eye out for it either this weekend or next week! :)

Why not now??? And I still want to see Kelli get her nipples tickled while getting vibed!!! If it's not too much trouble, I can't wait to see this clip and if you do one w/ Kelli that will just put it over the top!!!

So this is why Tickle Intensive is now number one in Tickling on Clips4sale.

the clip was great! it helps that it was Lauren who is absolutely amazing..... A+++++++++

PLEASE DO IT TO SAMANTHA!!!

Yes:D..That would be awesome...If she'd be willing to do it.
However, I tend to think that this type of shoot would be difficult to
convince most of the models to do..It seems like a long shot..But you
never know..:idunno:

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back