• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/23/14)* Dre Hazel Stocked *F/F* NUDITY

AlternativeProd

Verified
Dre Hazel is a hot and EXTREMELY TICKLISH model from Florida. She’s been tickled here and there, but never anything like the Tickle Intensive experience. She’s heard about our intense sessions she’s curious to see if she’s got what it takes. Silly girl. DRE IS LOCKED IN THE STOCKS IN A HOT PINK TUBE TOP, BUT IT DOESN’T STAY ON FOR LONG, AND SHE’S TICKLED TOPLESS FOR MOST OF THE CLIP! Her tanned and incredibly sensitive size 7.5 feet are bare and toetied for additional immobility. Bianca’s been waiting to tickle Dre for a LONG TIME, and now that she’s finally got her chance, she going to take full advantage of it.

No warm-ups for Dre – Bianca starts full throttle by raking her vulnerable soles with her sharp nails, forcing her to squeal with surprise and laugh uncontrollably. It doesn’t take long for her laughter to turn desperate, then hysterical! DRE THINKS SHE’S GETTING A BREAK WHEN HER FEET ARE COVERED IN BABY OIL, SO WHEN BIANCA TICKLES HER FEET TWICE AS HARD, SHE SCREAMS WITH LAUGHTER! THIS TANNED BEAUTY IS ALREADY DRENCHED IN HER OWN SWEAT, AND WE’VE BARELY BEGUN! Bianca fully explores her wrinkly soles and toes, driving Dre crazy with intense foot tickling. The comb tickles really bad, especially between Dre’s super sensitive toes, and Bianca makes sure to get between each one. The brush produces screams and peals of cackling laughter. “I FUCKING HATE HAIRBRUSHES!” screams Dre, which only encourages Bianca to give her a good long dose of the evil implement before moving to her upperbody.

Dre’s upperbody is just as bad as her feet, especially after Bianca removes her tube top, EXPOSING HER BIG BREASTS! Bianca tickles her armpits, sides, NIPPLES, stomach, hips, even her sensitive thighs. Dre laughs and begs throughout the entire ordeal, and when that doesn’t work, she resorts to threats! Of course, threats only spur Bianca on to tickle even harder, and Dre is forced to take the intense tickling. THE SWEAT LITERALLY FLIES OFF HER HOT BODY AS SHE STRUGGLES AND LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY!

Dre is completely spent, exhausted from the intense tickling, but Bianca isn’t finished with her yet. She wants to hear her victim scream with laughter, so she returns to her feet and tickles them without mercy! DRE SQUEALS WITH LAUGHTER, HER TICKLISH FEET STRUGGLING TO AVOID BIANCA’S EVIL NAILS, BUT THERE’S NO ESCAPE! She can only laugh hysterically and beg for mercy until the session is finally over. Dre is left locked in the stocks, dripping with sweat and panting for air.

2/3 foot tickling. 1/3 upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/DreTKPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• DreTK(1)A.JPG
    DreTK(1)A.JPG
    798.5 KB · Views: 869
  • DreTK(45)S.JPG
    DreTK(45)S.JPG
    308.1 KB · Views: 708
  • DreTK(37)S.JPG
    DreTK(37)S.JPG
    280.4 KB · Views: 650
  • DreTK(46)S.JPG
    DreTK(46)S.JPG
    314.8 KB · Views: 710
  • DreTKPrv.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,259
Last edited:
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• DreTK(18)S.JPG
    DreTK(18)S.JPG
    295.9 KB · Views: 271
  • DreTK(41)S.JPG
    DreTK(41)S.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 279
  • DreTK(29)S.JPG
    DreTK(29)S.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 346
  • DreTK(57)S.JPG
    DreTK(57)S.JPG
    281.7 KB · Views: 267
  • DreTK(59)S.JPG
    DreTK(59)S.JPG
    309.4 KB · Views: 265
Dre Hazel's gorgeous feet, size 7.5, tops and bottoms. Sweaty aftermath pic.

Attachments

• DreTK(6)S.JPG
    DreTK(6)S.JPG
    225.7 KB · Views: 293
  • DreTK(8)A.JPG
    DreTK(8)A.JPG
    813.6 KB · Views: 258
  • DreTK(9)A.JPG
    DreTK(9)A.JPG
    731.6 KB · Views: 277
  • DreTK(62)S.JPG
    DreTK(62)S.JPG
    282.1 KB · Views: 402
Love Dre, love this preview, but can we really say she's only been tickled "here and there". :) She's one of the fetishes most popular models!

Cant get enough of Dre myself. What is it with those Florida foot fetish models?

Dre is really cool. lol, such as some of the other models too. Btw, it'd be cool if u could get Miss Crash one day/ ^^

Thank you! I love Dre. Been looking forward to seeing her wonderful soles locked in some stout stocks. Is this her first in stocks? I keep up with her on another tickle site never seen her unless I missed something...

Awesome! I really want to Bianca's victim someday as well.

I would love to sniff her head to toes after sweating like that. Goddamn she's hot!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back