• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/24/14)* Lana Loses It *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Lana is truly a Lithuanian beauty. HER DEEP BLUE EYES PRACTICALLY PLEAD WITH YOU NOT TO TICKLE HER. She is extremely ticklish, and for some reason, being strapped to the bed in a strapless bikini makes her feel even more vulnerable than being in the stocks! Lana’s sexy size 8.5 feet are bare and her ticklish toes wiggle in nervous anticipation.

Bianca begins with Lana’s worst spot, her bare feet, scraping her nails up and down her sensitive soles while Lana laughs uncontrollably. SHE GASPS FOR AIR AND BEGS FOR BIANCA TO GO EASY ON HER, BUT THERE’S NO MERCY FOR LANA! Her feet are covered in baby oil and treated to a merciless tickling that features sharp fingernails, combs, and the hairbrush. Lana laughs hysterically and begs in a hot mixture of broken English and Lithuanian. THE LONGER THE TICKLING GOES ON, THE MORE TICKLISH LANA BECOMES, AND SOON SHE’S SCREAMING WITH LAUGHTER! She squeals, pleads, and struggles as much as her bonds allow, but the tickling doesn’t let up! Bianca rakes her arches with her nails and then the brush, driving poor Lana crazy with intense laughter!

Lana’s upperbody is nearly as bad as her feet, and in her skimpy strapless bikini, she’s totally exposed. Bianca takes full advantage of the opportunity, viciously tickling her pits, sides, stomach, hips, and her sensitive inner thighs! Lana laughs hysterically, screaming with surprise whenever Bianca really digs in. HER PITS ARE THE WORST, SO BIANCA MAKES SURE TO GIVE HER A DOUBLE DOSE OF ARMPIT TICKLING, SPIDERING HER NAILS IN LANA’S SENSITIVE HOLLOWS WITHOUT MERCY!

LANA SHOULD BE EXHAUSTED OR DESENSITIZED AT THIS POINT, BUT THE OPPOSITE HAPPENS – SHE’S MORE TICKLISH THAN EVER! Just a few light touches on her soles has her jerking and laughing uncontrollably, and when Bianca tickles her feet in earnest, SHE LOSES IT! Hysterical laughter is the order of the day as her newly sensitized feet are put through an even more intense tickling than before. BIANCA USES A BRUTAL COMBINATION OF HER NAILS AND DUAL HAIRBRUSHES TO FINALLY BREAK LANA, TICKLING HER FEET UNTIL SHE CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE, BUT TICKLING HER MORE ANYWAY! By the time it’s over, Lana is completely spent, feet twitching, chest heaving, eyes pleading.

2/3 foot tickling. 1/3 upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/LanaBPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• LanaB(5)A.JPG
    LanaB(5)A.JPG
    743.8 KB · Views: 1,122
  • LanaB(30)S.JPG
    LanaB(30)S.JPG
    278 KB · Views: 691
  • LanaB(60)S.JPG
    LanaB(60)S.JPG
    266.5 KB · Views: 465
  • LanaB(71)S.JPG
    LanaB(71)S.JPG
    281 KB · Views: 660
  • LanaBPrv.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 1,282
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• LanaB(42)S.JPG
    LanaB(42)S.JPG
    279.5 KB · Views: 259
  • LanaB(55)S.JPG
    LanaB(55)S.JPG
    268.2 KB · Views: 205
  • LanaB(65)S.JPG
    LanaB(65)S.JPG
    277 KB · Views: 254
  • LanaB(44)S.JPG
    LanaB(44)S.JPG
    258 KB · Views: 204
  • LanaB(68)S.JPG
    LanaB(68)S.JPG
    278.7 KB · Views: 297
Gorgeous Lithuanian feet, size 8.5, tops and bottoms. Aftermath pic.

Attachments

• LanaB(12)S.JPG
    LanaB(12)S.JPG
    213.6 KB · Views: 192
  • LanaB(15)A.JPG
    LanaB(15)A.JPG
    695 KB · Views: 231
  • LanaB(16)A.JPG
    LanaB(16)A.JPG
    728.5 KB · Views: 207
  • LanaB(74)S.JPG
    LanaB(74)S.JPG
    263.7 KB · Views: 249
Is it just me, or are the foot tickling clips getting exponentially hotter these days. I bought the first Lana clip in which her sexy feet were tickled in stocks. She kept saying how badly her feet were being tickled and that heightened the eros of the whole thing (for me). This girl is a foot tickler's delight. There is no way that I can let this clip get by.

I agree, she is a dream for me!! Hot gal, hotter feet, really ticklish, yep, I'd abuse the craps outta those feet!!

I have bought all three of Lana's foot tickling clips. I am breathless from erotic overload.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back