• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(7/27/18)* Ariel Tickled to Tears *(F/F)* TOPLESS NUDITY. TEARS.

AlternativeProd

Verified
FIRST TIME TICKLED. NONSTOP UNTIL SHE CRIES.

Foot Size: 8.5

Ariel is young, hot, and extremely ticklish. She can’t stand being tickled for more than a few seconds – she’s one of those girls who will punch you if you tickle her too much – in other words, SHE’S PERFECT FOR TICKLE INTENSIVE! Before being wrapped and tied to the bed, Ariel is stripped nude, EXPOSING HER BIG BREASTS AND PIERCED NIPPLES! Her flawless feet are toetied, toes pulled back and sensitive soles stretched taut for complete immobility.

Roxxie is a sadistic and evil woman who enjoys nothing more than t0rturing helpless women… and unfortunately for Ariel, she is eager to prove herself.

From the second the session starts Roxxie brutally tickles Ariel from head to toe! She covers her feet in baby oil and TICKLES HER SOFT SOLES WITH HER SHARP NAILS, raking her arches and tickling her toes, making her squeal with laughter and beg for mercy… which only encourages her to tickle even harder! She punishes Ariel’s sensitive soles with the comb and the brush, tickling her bare soles until the poor girl is SHRIEKING AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS WITH HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER!

Roxxie moves onto her victim’s exposed upperbody, brutally tickling her ribs, stomach, tits, and ESPECIALLY HER EXTREMELY TICKLISH ARMPITS! Ariel screams with frustration and desperate laughter, HER TITS JIGGLING DELICIOUSLY as Roxxie has her way with every ticklish spot on her body!

Ariel is begging for the sessions to be over, but Roxxie doesn’t stop, she tickles the hysterical girl to complete exhaustion! She brutally tickles Ariel’s feet with fingernails and dual hairbrushes, making her scream with laughter until tears are running down her face! Finally satisfied, Roxxie leave her victim to recover tied to the bed and covered in sweat and tears…

2/3 foot tickling. 1/3 upperbody tickling.

True Ticklish Suffering: http://tickleintensive.com

HD Preview: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsqth96cf69rfok/ArielWPrvHD.MP4?dl=0

Attachments

• ArielW(12)A.jpg
    ArielW(12)A.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 1,271
  • ArielW(38)S.JPG
    ArielW(38)S.JPG
    283.4 KB · Views: 958
  • ArielW(56)S.JPG
    ArielW(56)S.JPG
    280.7 KB · Views: 793
  • ArielW(75)S.JPG
    ArielW(75)S.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 932
  • ArielW(79)S.JPG
    ArielW(79)S.JPG
    284.2 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
More pics.

Attachments

• ArielW(58)S.JPG
    ArielW(58)S.JPG
    279.5 KB · Views: 439
  • ArielW(76)S.JPG
    ArielW(76)S.JPG
    271.5 KB · Views: 464
  • ArielW(72)S.JPG
    ArielW(72)S.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 377
  • ArielW(69)S.JPG
    ArielW(69)S.JPG
    287.8 KB · Views: 345
Ariel's gorgeous size 8.5 feet. Tears.

Attachments

• ArielW(25)S.JPG
    ArielW(25)S.JPG
    221.9 KB · Views: 257
  • ArielW(3)AA.jpg
    ArielW(3)AA.jpg
    665.8 KB · Views: 377
  • ArielW(5)AA.jpg
    ArielW(5)AA.jpg
    662.7 KB · Views: 300
  • ArielW(82)S.JPG
    ArielW(82)S.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 348
  • ArielW(84)S.JPG
    ArielW(84)S.JPG
    262.1 KB · Views: 369
Ariel is indeed a hottie! :) welcome back Tickle Intensive!!

I missed you and your wonderful videos. Consider this purchased. I hope you keep making wicked mummification videos and beach burials. Do you still like putting models in the wrapped and pillar position?
Welcome back!

Amazing preview! I really hope we see more of Ariel in the future ;-)

Ariel's gorgeous size 8.5 feet. Tears.

I'm a women's large foot fan. Size 7.5 or bigger. The bigger the foot the more to lick, suck, and tickle! Ariel has gorgeous size 8.5 feet!

Thank you,
LBFT

Can't wait to see your post about your newest clips featuring Lissa. She has a smokin' body and I love the goth girl premise. More coming with her please?!

Love the Laugh and the Tears!
She also has Very Yummy Feet!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back